Kingdom Hearts series topic

Cybuster

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got a good laugh out of MX's pronunciation of Vanitas, but apparently that's the correct latin pronunciation, so I guess there's no room to argue... except that it sounds stupid.

I'm also depressed that Christopher Lee isn't voicing Ansem. I give Corey Burton credit for trying, but he's just not as good. And how could they get Lee for Days, but not BbS?

I'm also depressed that Christopher Lee isn't voicing Ansem. I give Corey Burton credit for trying, but he's just not as good. And how could they get Lee for Days, but not BbS?

Younger Ansem? :awesome:

Is Zack's VA the same as his one in Crisis Core? The timbre of his voice is too high, I think. :/

Younger Ansem? :awesome:

Is Zack's VA the same as his one in Crisis Core? The timbre of his voice is too high, I think. :/

Ansem the Wise.

Xehanort (apprentice Xehanort; Terranort) is voiced by Richard Epcar, who's done Xehanort/Xehanort's Heartless in Re:CoM, KH2, and Days. Ansem the Wise (who only speaks in the secret ending) is voiced by Burton in BbS, like in Re:CoM.

Not sure about Zack.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome^^ Can hardly await to play the game.

Are there any suggestions about the identity of Mysterious Enemy?

Actually, the fanbase has no clue what to make of him. He's clearly a time traveler who wanted to fight Terra, Aqua or Ven for some reason. What the reason is again we have no clue.

Birth by Sleep Final Mix... the game just appeared in Europe some days ago. I wonder if Final Mix will stay in Japan or goes oversea too o.o

Well chances are they're getting we just got so I doubt.

Hmm... pretty much.

Btw,

when exactly did the original 7 Organization members, the inhabitants of Radiant Garden, turn into their nobodies? And did Terranort gain back his memory?

First of all, there are only six orignal members of the Organization. Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo turned into Nobodies after they gave up their hearts while experimenting with darkness. This happened after they created the hundreds of Emblem Heartless you fight in KH1 and KH2. Shortly after losing their hearts, Xemnas banished Ansem the Wise to the realm of nothingness. The apprentices' experiments, the Emblem Heartless' creation, Mickey's arrival in RG, and pretty much all the events listed in the Ansem/first two Secret Ansem Reports take place within a year of BbS. Leon says in KH1 that Maleficent took over Radiant Garden nine years before KH1, so the apprentices' Nobodies were gone before then(BbS took place 10 years before KH1).

As for Isa and Lea (the seventh and eighth members, and two other residents of Radiant Garden), we don't know exactly when they became Nobodies. Nobodies don't age, and they only had one year to grow from BbS to when RG fell to Maleficent, so I doubt they turned to Nobodies during her attack. They were about fifteen during BbS, and like twenty-something as Nobodies, so they definitely needed more time to grow. More likely they survived for a few years on a different world and fell prey to the Heartless there.

Also, it has now been confirmed at TGS that BbS Final Mix will include stuff not in the English version, including a new Secret Episode and a code to unlock KH1 Cloud in the upcoming FF Dissidia 2.

Edited by Ragnell

Okay, and my second question? Did Xemnas/Xehanort regain his memories? Also, I don't quite understand how he lost his keyblade ò.ô

We don't know yet. Xemnas referred to Aqua's armor as his friend while sitting in the Chamber of Repose (as revealed in KH2:Final Mix+), so he probably got some of them back. Braig also mentions in KH2:FM+ that Xemnas is looking for his other friend in the Chamber of Waking, so I think it's very likely that he has some of his memories back by the time he is a Nobody, if he didn't already have them after his first experiments with Ansem. Plus Xemnas made the black Organization robes, which were originally designed by Master Xehanort, so Xehanort definitely still had those memories. Below are two translated quotes from an interview with Nomura in the Japanese Birth by Sleep Ultimania guidebook. They should answer you questions.

(?) Did Apprentice Xehanort really lose his memories?

Master Xehanort commandeered Terra’s body, and became Ansem the Wise’s apprentice. According to Secret Ansem Report 1 From KHII, the young man asked to become a test subject for Ansem’s research so he could get his memories back, After that they began the study of darkness, but did he really lose his memories? And are those memories Terra’s or Master Xehanort’s?

[picture: Xehanort and Braig]

As seen here, Braig thought that his memory loss was nothing but an act.

(?) Where is Master Xehanort’s keyblade?

As was stated in Secret Ansem Report 13 in KHII, while studying darkness the young Xehanort opened the door to the heart of Radiant Garden. This would have been possible if he had a keyblade, but according to the Ansem Reports 4-8 in KH, he did not yet know about the keyblade at the time. In Last Episode Master Xehanort used his keyblade up until going to the world of darkness, but what happened to it after that...?

[picture: Terranort sticking himself in the chest with a keyblade]

In Last Episode Terra-Xehanort stabbed himself in the chest with his keyblade, but afterward that keyblade has disappeared.

Basically, we don't know.

Birth by Sleep Final Mix

* Out of the new additions, the biggest is probably the boss battle with the person wearing an Organization coat from the North American version. The true nature of this battle can’t be revealed yet.

* Besides, compared to the Final Mixes up until now, there aren’t as many added elements so a number of additional bosses were added.

* The armored character from the end of the Tokyo Game Show trailer can be fought in the Mirage Arena. What his existence is, if you saw his name it’d be easy to understand. He’s even stronger than the man in the Organization coat.

* You can fight the armored character, though it’s very difficult. When Director Nomura played against it, he lost every time.

* It can be challenged playing one-player, but its strength is even greater than the man in the Organization coat. During development, it was called the strongest enemy of all the additional bosses.

* Among other additions, they include the choice to play on the most difficult Critical Mode, Megaflare is weakened, and the facial models of young Sora, Riku, and Kairi have been upgraded to higher quality models.

* Also the Secret Episode was added. As for the additional Secret movie, it’s still secret. The contents are being prepared. The requirements to see the new Secret movie are simple.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

* At first we were thinking that the path crossing system areas would pile up to 100 levels, but now it seems something good happens when 100 levels are cleared.

* There are 800 Avatar Kingdom parts, including rare items and items that can be redistributed in the path crossing areas.

* The synthesis system has been made easier to understand and a help menu was added.

* You need to acquire 20 trophies in order to see the Secret addition. It seems the secret scene will be a short cutscene, but the conversation is very important.

* The next title is Kingdom Hearts 3D. The story takes place after Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. Now that Re:Coded is over the Osaka team is meeting up and beginning development.

http://heartstation.org/archives/2405

• 2 weeks later...

Could anybody give me tips how to fight with Aqua against Terranort?

I just can't seem to beat him, whenever I (somehow) manage to beat 3 of his HP bars, he just heals himself, and I'm pretty much stuck at the point when there are 3 little bars in the upper corner left, shortly before he loses it. I'm Lv.34.

I guess youtube took them all down

It's a conversation between Mickey and Yensid that reveals that Xehanort is planning his next move and that Yensid is gonna hold a Mark of Mastery exam for Sora and Riku

-=Edit=-

Nevermind it was put up on a different host

http://vimeo.com/15628624

Edited by Organization # XIII Roxas