One Piece

Aitherion

It's entirely pointless not to have one of these, since without one all sorts of threads are starting up randomly. So here we are!

Spoilers for the next chapter (552) just came out today; as usual with spoilers, take them with a grain of salt, but they're usually reliable from Arlong Park.

Apparently Whitebeard has a fruit that can cause earthquakes, and he uses it to cause a tsunami that can kill 50,000 Marines at once. Holy fucking shit, no wonder everyone's so fucking scared of him.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you go to Arlong park as well, and sometimes their reliable. Some people just actually post guesses and call them spoilers

so you go to Arlong park as well, and sometimes their reliable. Some people just actually post guesses and call them spoilers

They've got the same basic thing over at Mangashare and its been confirmed already.

This chapter is pretty much showing a few things: Luffy is really dumb, Ace got owned to get where he is today and

WhiteBeard will probably destroy the "world" (the Marine HQ) with his "quake" powers. I'm curious how they'll fight back... The strongest ones have... Oh wait... ABOUT EVERYBODY HAS A DEVIL FRUIT! It'd be sad if the author added THIS MUCH PRESSURE. Just to end it by saying they all drowned T.T

It would be even more awesome if he could control external blood like Logia people can do sometimes. Even if it had to be spilled first (No controlling blood in people's veins, you cheap asshole) it would be pretty neat.

EDIT: Spoilers are out.

Apparently Marco and one of Whitebeard's other crew members have Devil Fruit abilities too- Marco can do something with blue fire that nullifies attacks, and the other guy can turn into diamond. ...Neat.

Edited by Aitherion

Well we learn that White Beard isn't the only strong member of his crew (not that it wasn't obvious or anything).

His tsunami got frozen by Aokiji, but they took that to their advantage since they could walk on ice but they can't swim.

Can't wait until the next few chapters.

• 2 weeks later...

New chapter!

They were all double pages... That means there were only like 8 pages. O.o

Nothing special really, more explosions and screaming marines.

EDIT: Sorry for double-posting but it's been 2 weeks and I was just talking about a new chapter.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

New chapter!

EDIT: Sorry for double-posting but it's been 2 weeks and I was just talking about a new chapter.

NOTHING SPECIAL?

We just got a look at Akainu's ability (it's just magma) and his face. And what's this? Whitebeard has Oz's descendant as his nakama? WTF! This is amazing!

New chapter!

NOTHING SPECIAL?

We just got a look at Akainu's ability (it's just magma) and his face. And what's this? Whitebeard has Oz's descendant as his nakama? WTF! This is amazing!

Now that I actually think about it, yes it is amazing but I expected them to start killing each other instead of introducing every strong member of Whitebeard's crew. XD I'm more curious to see the 7 Warlords. I think that's what they are called. I wonder how strong they actually are compared to the strongest of the sea. I never really cared about the Admirals really. I liked the descendant of Oz though. When will Luffy's crew re-unite? O.o

OARS DIED?! HE WAS JUST INTRODUCED ONE CHAPTER AGO!!! That's pretty much the only thing that happened, other than Hancock betraying the Marines, but that isn't important [/sarcasm]. It was heavily implied already. They showed Flamingo's (forgot his name) strength, he owns.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone asked Oda in an SBS what countries would the nine strawhats come from if they were in the real world and he came up with this list:

Luffy: Brazil

Zoro: Japan

Nami: Sweden

Usopp: Africa

Sanji: France

Chopper: Canada

Robin: Russia

Franky: USA

Brook: Austria

I can understand most of them (Lulz at Chopper) But what's up with Luffy,Nami and Robin? :huh:

It's been awhile since I posted but I wanted to ask something. Based on the show which chapter of the manga should I start? Because I know what happens in the show but want to read the manga and don't know where to start.