What's your affinity according to my system?

OrangeDragon

25 members have voted

1. 1. What did you get?

• Fire
    • Cosmic
    • Dark
    • Water
    • Thunder
    • Metal
    • Stone
    • Light
    • Ice
    • Ground
    • Wind
    • Nature
  2. 2. My affinity system: yay or nay?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • No opinion

My system uses 12 elements, and each month is different for male/female. Find the month you were born in and look under the correct gender...

January

Male: Dark

Female: Ground

February

Male: Metal

Female: Nature

March

Male: Stone

Female: Dark

April

Male: Nature

Female: Thunder

May

Male: Thunder

Female: Metal

June

Male: Ice

Female: Wind

July

Male: Light

Female: Stone

August

Male: Wind

Female: Ice

September

Male: Water

Female: Fire

October

Male: Ground

Female: Water

November

Male: Cosmic

Female: Light

December

Male: Fire

Female: Cosmic

Edited by OrangeDragon

What I did is write them all down on little pieces of paper and pick them out of a bucket...

And it's hard to think up 12 elements. I mean most of those are what people usually think of when they think of elements, but unfortunately not all of them are. I got a comment on another site: "this is fire emblem, not f**king pokemon". I told them if it was meant to be like pokemon, stone would be rock, nature would be grass, and metal would be steel. I can kinda see what they meant though.

To anybody who's thinking some of them dont count as elements: FE's had some affinities that dont count as elements before. *points at anima and heaven* Heaven's just a duplicate of light. Anima's a type of magic.

What I did is write them all down on little pieces of paper and pick them out of a bucket...

And it's hard to think up 12 elements. I mean most of those are what people usually think of when they think of elements, but unfortunately not all of them are. I got a comment on another site: "this is fire emblem, not f**king pokemon". I told them if it was meant to be like pokemon, stone would be rock, nature would be grass, and metal would be steel. I can kinda see what they meant though.

To anybody who's thinking some of them dont count as elements: FE's had some affinities that dont count as elements before. *points at anima and heaven* Heaven's just a duplicate of light. Anima's a type of magic.

Oh, so you did this just because the

Oh, so you did this just because then, hm?

A male born in March is Stone, it seems.

I've always assumed I'm fire or water, from elemental quizzes I've taken on the internet during times of boredom. FE7 gives me Wind.