The Serenes Pub

Welcome one and all to the Serenes Pub. Here we serve pretty much any alchoholic beverage you can find, as well as some fast food. Working as bartenders, we have Colm and Rennac, as well as Fir, Marisa, and Tana working as waitresses. And yes, the waitress uniform IS a playboy bunny outfit.

All booze is 100% commie free and provided by the Passione Mafia.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,boss,how ya been.

I'll take some bourbon for now.

Also,I guess I can let her help out...

*Mia walks out in a schoolgirl outfit,long stalkings going up to about mid thigh(which obviously says something about the length of the skirt),as well as a low cut top*

*sigh*...I love schoolgirls...

No changing the clothes,that's my condition.MmKay?

It's about time this opened. I'll be having a burger with everything, and I'll be washing it down with the most expensive vodka here. Whatever it is. None of that flavored junk either. On that note, I'll be having Hansel and Gretel volunteer their singin' skills.

It's about time this opened.

Amen to that my man!

I'll be having some spaghetti with meatballs, preferably in meat sauce but the traditional stuff with some extra garlic and herbs is good too. Also some garlic bread and bruchetta. And to wash it down: I want my nerves to be working so I'll be having Pepsi.

Are you sure Rennac's here for work? Or just to steal everything you have? Or will he even work? LOL.

And Marisa as a waitress, she's good lookin', but you could at least get someone who isn't as clumsy (i.e Mia), or someone who has similiar experience(Mist).

I guess. But you can't beat a dragon-roasted burger. *bites into one*

Can't argue with that.

Now that you mention it, Dheginsea would look pretty badass in a chef's hat and an apron that says "Kiss the Cook".

Haha, all you underage youngsters ordering your non-alcoholic drinks... Someone grab a beer and sit by me.

According to my mom, wine tastes like vinegar. Since I don't like vinegar, and wine would have been the only appetizing looking alcoholic beverage I've seen, I probably won't drink even when I'm legal. That, and my desire to obey the Lord to the best of my ability. Point is, have you any Mountain Dew Code Red?