Claymore

Eltoshen

Possibly my favorite manga series of all time.

I'm surprised there isn't a topic about it here. D8 Anyways, latest chapter spoilers...

You think Riful's going to end up dead?

Edited by Eltoshen

Does it have an anime that's still running? Or is it one of those" We're going to have an anime, but divert from the manga storyline".

That's what I thought. Maybe I'll read it then... Though I tend to prefer anime over manga, I generally prefer the manga when the anime diverts.

That's what I thought. Maybe I'll read it then... Though I tend to prefer anime over manga, I generally prefer the manga when the anime diverts.

Same. The anime was well animated as well. It's a shame it ended early. The manga picks up pretty fast, and the later chapters get even better.

Read the manga you will like it. Also to answer your first post she will live she has a sacrifice with her. I think she will make it close to the end. Also is the latest chapter out yet?

This is actually one of the VERY few mangas I'm reading. I like it and I'm all caught up, but there's just so many damn characters I can't keep track of them all....

Does it have an anime that's still running? Or is it one of those" We're going to have an anime, but divert from the manga storyline".

Yes, and it's good up until it decides to Dragonball Z the fuck out of the series in the last few episodes.

• 2 weeks later...