My fangirl is dying inside.

Percivalé

After a hard-fought battle with myself, I lost to my love for swordsmen (and women) with long hair. Now I can't stop drawing them or dreaming about them and styling my hair like Karel's (really long with part of it covering one eye), and it's killing me. It's killing me, you guys. I love it so much, but I feel like a dirty little stereotype. D:

... In other news, my mom's letting me borrow her digital camera so you guys are finally going to get to see me. But with Karel hair. Bwahahaaa... haaa...

Edited by Bizz

You will look emo, but remember...

The whole point of Karel is that he slits other people and makes them cry, not slits his wrist and cries himself.

Actually, to me he looks more maniacally insane than emo, albeit I guess it's more so in his official art than his game sprite...

In the modern world, hair over your eyes = emo. No exceptions.

Yeah, I suppose. But it looks cool on the right people D8

LISTEN TO ME

IT'S TAKING OVERRR

pic or it didnt happen

That will be when I get back home, I'm still in a different state lol

Either you mean "inner fangirl", or you have trapped a fangirl in your house and are slowly torturing her.

I presume the second is true.

I presume the first is also true. This is a job for the fucked up situation squad.

Do not fight it. Release the fangirl from within you. Let it possess you no longer. Having inner fangirl in you can be destructive. Same thing with us guys having fanboy in us. It poisons our mind, ruin our sense of reality!

Do not fight it. Release the fangirl from within you. Let it possess you no longer. Having inner fangirl in you can be destructive. Same thing with us guys having fanboy in us. It poisons our mind, ruin our sense of reality!

How the heeell... do you get rid of inner fanboy? Isn't that like a natural and crappy part of life? Like puberty or something? How do you overcome pegasus riders in skirt outfits, or worse, girls with skirt outfits... AND leggings... *wipes off drool* SEE?!!! I'm already messed up! How do you fix that?!

I'm an Asian who likes to eat rice and save money. Don't worry if it feels like you're becoming a stereotype.

I'm a lower middle class, left leaning white kid with long hair who spends most of his time working while not indulging i-actually, scratch that.

How the heeell... do you get rid of inner fanboy? Isn't that like a natural and crappy part of life? Like puberty or something? How do you overcome pegasus riders in skirt outfits, or worse, girls with skirt outfits... AND leggings... *wipes off drool* SEE?!!! I'm already messed up! How do you fix that?!

I don't know, over prioritizing leggings over the legs themselves is pretty bad. Then again, it helps to think "ain't nothing like the real thing, baby". You know, like the song.

I don't know, over prioritizing leggings over the legs themselves is pretty bad. Then again, it helps to think "ain't nothing like the real thing, baby". You know, like the song.

My father has... a "way" with words. I think this one is interesting. It sounds like it might be right... or something...

Father: Leggings are for decoration. You're basically dressing up the pussy.

Then again... my father is a horribly blunt, philosophical madman.

Honestly, I just like leggings because they look great, on long legs at least.

Off top of head examples:

Florina :P

Fiora :)

Farina :)

Tana :P

Erica :)

Louise :awesome:

Then again... my father is a horribly blunt, philosophical madman.

Honestly, I just like leggings because they look great, on long legs at least.

Off top of head examples:

Florina :P

Fiora :)

Farina :)

Tana :P

Erica :)

Louise :awesome:

That is a concept I may never, ever understand. It's just like how Crash Gordin prioritizes boots over the actual foot.