obligatory what are you currently playing thread ;)

geozeldadude

Suikoden I: Just so I can play Suikoden II :/

De Blob: Great game no one cared about on Wii.

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne: I wish they would make Megaman Legends 3 now. :(

Hearts of Iron 3: Just got it actually.

Fallout 3: Working through the DLC packs.

Football Manager 2009: Juggling a Man City save and a conference league save.

Team Fortress 2: Fun distilled onto a disc. Unless your team is shit and no one rolls Engineer on dustbowl.:facepalm:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mount and blade. This game takes forever to conquer the entire map.

Love that game. What's your favorite faction?

used to be Khergit, now it is either Rhodok or Swadia.

SMG, again.

Age of Empires and Doom.

But once my Xbox360 arrives, I'll be playing Cod 4, Cod 5, Halo 2 and Halo 3.

CoD lolololol.

Im about to go buy both KOTORs for like 5$ a piece. tasty.

Edited by Mandalore

Riviera: The Promised Land

Zoids: Legacy

Shining Soul

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

Earthbound

FE:DS

Bunny Must Die

Touhou: Subterranean Animism(Normal)

How good is Rivera compared to other RPGs? Or better yet, how good is it in general?

Hearts of Iron 3: Just got it actually.

GAHHH, I hate you! I need this game.

...I guess I'll just have to find solace in imagining how many CTD's you're having playing an unpatched Paradox release.

Edited by Le Communard

It hasn't crashed on me yet but the learning curve in this game is a vertical line...and HOI2 was one of my favorite games! :unsure:

Maybe if you haven't been reading the forum religiously. :P

If there are no CTD's, then there must be some game-breaking system fuck-ups, right? (Please say yes, or I'll claw my eyes out in jealousy).

I wouldn't know, right now I'm just trying to figure out how to play the damn game.

Well, I'd invite you to play with me online, but realistically I'm not sure I'm even gonna get a chance to play this on my own until I get a new computer* in about a year, so I guess I won't. If you're still playing then, though...

*and I don't mean an upgrade, either. My old one is dead plastic.

Am I the only one playing a Super Robot Taisen game?

I was playing J and K a while ago, but I didn't finished the later.

Am I the only one playing a Super Robot Taisen game?

I'm on and off for the OG Saga: Endless Frontier, last time I played it was last night and it's probably the only video game I've been playing for a few weeks now.

Edited by Black Ice

used to be Khergit, now it is either Rhodok or Swadia.

I love those Swadian Knights. Always seem to pull through for me. I like having an army of Swadian Knights as my heavy Cavalry, Veteran Khergit Horse Archers as my auxiliary cavalry, Nord Huscarls as my anti-infantry infantry, Rhodok Sargeants as my anti-cavalry infantry, and Vaegir Marksmen as my archers.

I'm currently playing:

Etrian Odyssey 1 - Taking a break though because the 6th stratum is so freaking annoying as well as having to defeat the three dragons in order to access the shortcut on the last floor.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Heroes of Lagaard - Started a new game today to take a break from EO1 and I'm using a Protector, Ronin, War Magus, Gunner, and Medic.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Whenever my older brother comes over to my parents house we play for a bit as well as when I go over to a friends house.

Touhou 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom - I keep getting my ass kicked on the 3rd level sinec I don't attention to bullet patterns too much. I can't get Touhou 6 to work properly for some reason...

Well that's my stuff.

F-Zero GX Story Mode is hilarious. You're not good enough. I'm not good enough. Playing perfectly isn't good enough. I managed to complete it but even years later my butt still hurts after being done that hard. That game was clearly designed to be extreme enough for Captain Falcon himself to enjoy. Comparing difficulty: it makes Silver Surfer NES look like Nintendogs.

Did anyone actually manage to complete the story HARD MODE in F-Zero GX? I can't get past that stage where

SPOILERS (I think?)

Captain Falcon has to defeat Black Bull and other racers to win the belt.

Playing it perfectly and getting a constantly refilling turbo bar isn't good enough. Just keep trying. It's possible.

It's also better to stay close in 2nd-4th than it is to be in 1st.

F-Zero GX Story Mode is hilarious. You're not good enough. I'm not good enough. Playing perfectly isn't good enough. I managed to complete it but even years later my butt still hurts after being done that hard. That game was clearly designed to be extreme enough for Captain Falcon himself to enjoy. Comparing difficulty: it makes Silver Surfer NES look like Nintendogs.

i love GX that game is my favorite racing game! i play it every now and then

Did anyone actually manage to complete the story HARD MODE in F-Zero GX? I can't get past that stage where

SPOILERS (I think?)

Captain Falcon has to defeat Black Bull and other racers to win the belt.

i managed to beat the entire game. i beated all difficulties to the story mode and Grand Prix mode (easy, normal, expert, and master). i have all characters unlocked including the AX characters. i am still trying to unlock all character ending videos but i'm not going to waste my time on unlocking the time trials ghosts.

Playing it perfectly and getting a constantly refilling turbo bar isn't good enough. Just keep trying. It's possible.

It's also better to stay close in 2nd-4th than it is to be in 1st.

here's some things on what i do in the game:

always use L and R to stabilize your turn

make the line on the settings all the way on the right to max speed

hold L and R before sharp turns

always boost through the areas you recharge

Zoom out if you can't handle the speed

on small tracks like mute city always use your boost

go to practice, select a track, put 30 racers in, restore: OFF, laps: 20, difficulty: Master

i used to think this game was hard but now i play it for fun!