obligatory what are you currently playing thread ;)

geozeldadude

Unfortunately I am a weak leetle man and gave up/sold my copy, but my problem was that I couldn't find the correct way to assemble the fucking mech. I rotated the legs, or maybe it was arms, into every configuration I could think of, but the damn game wouldn't take it. I was told to look at the manual, but my copy didn't have one <:

Just arrange them so they look like a mech(human, really) and put the "R" parts at the right side and the "L" parts at the left, you'll see them connect to the other parts if you're right.

You can always order a new copy online(I did, my stepbrother destroyed mine 5 years ago, 3 weeks ago, my new copy arrived)

Edited by Who Am I?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only one who isn't playing any RPG XD

Well now I'm playing

Naruto EX3 - Needs to practice for a bunch of upcoming tournies

MvC2 - trying to make a low tier team work not going well (Jill, Ken, Venom)

Blazblue - Kicking ass and taking names in tournies and I wanna pick up Jizz as my secondary yes JIZZ not Jin!

FE3 Book 2 (On the two last chapters) and Valkyrie Profile 2 (Started playing a few days ago, also, first time playing a VP game)

I should get back to FE5, FE4B, my naked Alucard run in SoTN, and Metroid Prime 2.

Edited by Dark Legend Ninja

I'm batting Skies of Arcadia back and forth a bit. I'm also working on Castlevania: Dawn of Souls on my flash cart. I've also got to review both Chu Chu Rocket and Blue Stinger within two weeks. I'm not exactly *excited* about this, but work's work.

I'm also reviewing a game called Chaos for the 360's Indie Games service. It's only a buck... and might not be worth the price.

I finished Retro Game Challenge on the DS a day or so ago, and so I moved on to the sequel. Love the MS-X spoof.

There's already a sequel?

It came out around the time the original was released locally. Game Center CX (Arino blah blah) 2. It has a mix of a couple consoles of the era, spilling slightly into the 16-bit era as well. It's pretty good, as long as you've a guide for the challenges. You can also skip challenges if they're too hard for you (for non-Japanese, the detective story and possibly Guadian Quest Saga will be right out the door :( ). This can be done after booting a game a good number of times, then calling Arino repeatedly and selecting one of the "I can't" kind of options.

Sadly, X-Seed hasn't planned another localization despite wanting to. The reason being an apparent lack of sales and interest, apart from fans. Which is kinda for the better, considering many opinions can't stand the "bad graphics" or "dated gameplay."

Playing Dragon Quest 8 right now and I'm about to fight the squid boss but that'll have to wait 'til tomorrow. I can't wait to able to recruit monster for the monster arena since I want to make an all slime team. Slime FTW!

-Megaman Zero 3 (going for 100%

-Megaman Zero 4 (going for S rank)

-Yggdra Union

-Medabots Rokusho version (replaying)

-Final Fantasy 4 DS (trying to get that damn Rainbow Pudding)

-Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (replaying)

-Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (replaying)

Playing Dragon Quest 8 right now and I'm about to fight the squid boss but that'll have to wait 'til tomorrow. I can't wait to able to recruit monster for the monster arena since I want to make an all slime team. Slime FTW!

I actually had to put that one down. I had just gotten to the point where you leave the first continent, and then I realized that, without grinding, this game was slooooooow. And I love JRPGs and Dragon Quest :( I couldn't bear to sit through any more of the game considering most of it was just useless crap that never contributed to anything other than filler.

Mario Golf: Advance Tour

Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar (Going for 100% what's possible in the U.S. version anyway. :P)

Fire Emblem 4 (Trying out new pairings)

Fire Emblem 4: Binary (For lulz. Haven't gotten very far)

Fire Emblem 5: (It's hardddddd)

Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar (Going for 100% what's possible in the U.S. version anyway. :P )

I got 100% in the US version...you mean how some areas which had enemies that gave certain chips were removed? You can still get them from the Chip traders. Or do you mean something else?

I have been playing:

-Phoenix Wright series: I just beat case 1-5 and working on other games that I've already beat (for nostalgia's sake, plus I forgot several things from the games).

-YGO: Stardust Accelerator: Again, for nostalgia as I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! very actively during my childhood. The gameplay isn't too bad either, especially when you have access to wifi.

-Guitar Hero games (mostly World Tour): Meh, one of those games that you can't truly "beat". Plus, I like the songs in that game.

I actually had to put that one down. I had just gotten to the point where you leave the first continent, and then I realized that, without grinding, this game was slooooooow. And I love JRPGs and Dragon Quest :( I couldn't bear to sit through any more of the game considering most of it was just useless crap that never contributed to anything other than filler.

At least play it for the slime!

...Anyway all DQ games are grindfests there's no denying it but that's what the metal slime are for! Poor things... They'll be extinct before you know it... That and gold is pretty damn hard to get even with gold golem grinding...

I finished Retro Game Challenge on the DS a day or so ago, and so I moved on to the sequel. Love the MS-X spoof.

There's already a sequel?

It came out around the time the original was released locally. Game Center CX (Arino blah blah) 2. It has a mix of a couple consoles of the era, spilling slightly into the 16-bit era as well. It's pretty good, as long as you've a guide for the challenges. You can also skip challenges if they're too hard for you (for non-Japanese, the detective story and possibly Guadian Quest Saga will be right out the door :( ). This can be done after booting a game a good number of times, then calling Arino repeatedly and selecting one of the "I can't" kind of options.

Sadly, X-Seed hasn't planned another localization despite wanting to. The reason being an apparent lack of sales and interest, apart from fans. Which is kinda for the better, considering many opinions can't stand the "bad graphics" or "dated gameplay."

The problem is that there isn't much interest, and sales WERE poor. They released a niche game on the DS - a system easy to emulate - and expected it to compete with the games that are meant for the average, idiot gamer. No wonder it didn't sell well!

There's no point in releasing that game here; I doubt Gamestop would even accept preorders.