obligatory what are you currently playing thread ;)

geozeldadude

I really should go to this forum more often. Everyone's got awesome taste in games. Previous forums that I went to either were only into Megaman (lol Megaman forums would explain this) or fucking Mario ("OMG I'M A HARDCORE GAMER BECAUSE I PLAY ONLY FUCKING MARIOOOO). Jesus christ.

Anyways, main focus is Skies of Arcadia, but I've been playing Brawl on occasion online/with the computer for practice. I suck too much.

Aaand. Heading over to a friend's house today to play Rock Band 2 because he's got new DLC and I need to murder those songs on drums, hoyes.

Lol, since school is starting pretty soon, though, I'll have, like, no time for games, yay!

Edited by irock708

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, main focus is Skies of Arcadia, but I've been playing Brawl on occasion online/with the computer for practice. I suck too much.

Which skies are you playing? The original or Legends?

UPDATE

Armored Core-Formula Front

MGS- Portable Ops

Disgaea- Afternoon of Darkness

FE4-Stalled, due to lame emulator.

FE7

Still working on my Brawl, Guilty Gear. Mains are Zelda, Snake, ZSS, then Dizzy, May, Slayer, respectively. Extreme suck in the latter currently, can't cancel, know no combos.

Which skies are you playing? The original or Legends?

Legends. I just got my own ship today after playing it for three hours, yayyyy.

it's been a while, so i thought i might as well update. finished playing FF6. the world of ruin just dragged for me in general. overall not one of my fav games, but it was pretty decent for a turn-based RPG.

i was in the mood for a mindless platformer, so i've picked up wario land 2. so far i'm def. not liking it as much as wario land 1 or VB, but i'll still have to see how it develops (or not).

Edited by geozeldadude

...Anyway all DQ games are grindfests there's no denying it but that's what the metal slime are for! Poor things... They'll be extinct before you know it... That and gold is pretty damn hard to get even with gold golem grinding...

They are? The only DQ I've completed was DQIV and I didn't have to grind at all. I suppose I ran into a couple of metal slimes but I didn't go out of my way to hunt them.

Now:

Wii - Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo's Dungeon I've just got the Scholar job so I'm about a 1/3 of the way thruogh.

DS - Geometry Wars: Galaxies Got two galaxies left (including Lambda) then I'm done (I'd love to get gold medals on everything but I'm fine with Bronse)

Soon:

WiiWare - Bit.Trip Core

Wii - Excitebots: Trick Racing Actually imported this one from America for $35 (including the $15 on 48-hour shipping...had the game ~36 hours after ordering)

DS - Dragon Quest V or Etrian Odyssey

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing way too many games at once.

FE4, FE10, Final Fantasy Tactics the War of the Lions, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo's Dungeon, and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Currently fluctuating between Street Fighter IV (addictive, also moddable), Team Fortress (VERY addictive, I also modded it to hell and back) and Touhou 12.

I got some neat stuff for my Wii too, but the Glorious PC Master Race convinced me to join them for the time being.

im playing baten kaitos EWatLO with the voice acting turned off for good resons.

how are you liking it? i thought it was one of the best battle systems i've played in a while. the story/dungeons weren't bad either.

was playing wario land 2 and soul blade but am pretty much done w/ both. need to finish advance wars 2; just have the green campaign left.

im playing baten kaitos EWatLO with the voice acting turned off for good resons.

how are you liking it? i thought it was one of the best battle systems i've played in a while. the story/dungeons weren't bad either.

was playing wario land 2 and soul blade but am pretty much done w/ both. need to finish advance wars 2; just have the green campaign left.

Black Hole, too.

Starting on Dissidia and SC: Broken Destiny.

OK, because be advised that the game doesn't really have a 1P mode. Just a shitty tutorial. No arcade mode, no story mode, nothing.

That's...no joke.

Well this sucks. Time to gyp someone into getting it for VS.

• 2 weeks later...

very very good one of the best gamecube games i've played.

if you are thinking of buying it i would and the second one as well.

but for the love of god turn the voice acting off for EWatLO.