The sun is hot.

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find the sun hot?

• Oh yeah.
    • Not really.

Don't worry, swearing is permitted

He, like me, probably just doesn't like doing so.

Anyway, the Sun does have it's perks. However, it sort of hurts when you expose yourself to it for a long while.

Well it IS the reason life exists on this planet...so it's certainly more special than Sirus the Dog Star, or any of those other smaller stars.

Here's a fun fact: the sun will eventually blow up, and when it does, the Earth will be scorched instantly and nothing will live on it anymore. Scientists think the sun has millions of years left to live though, so that won't happen in any of our lifetimes.

inB4no****sherlock

What are the asterisks for? Shit? SHIT? Oh fuck you almost said SHIT! Damn that would have FUCKING SUCKED.

Edit:

Missed this whole dialogue

So why the asterisks, instead of a less retarded way of expressing yourself

Decided to go for the throat when I saw it instead. Fuck me, right?

Edited by California Mountain Snake

Yeah... the sun is quite a hot, ferociously burning, fiery object =I

That's how I'm like.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well, without the sun, we wouldn't exist, so I'm glad it's here. On the flipside, I don't exactly like it's eventual explosion. With technology that'll appear in about... 24 years... Our growing process can be slowed, almost halted, so those who get dosed with whatever the drug is to be called can live to about 1000 years old... At birth, that is. Luckily I think even if we take that pill, we won't live to see the day.

That's how I'm like.

That makes three (maybe four?) of us. ^^

Well, without the sun, we wouldn't exist, so I'm glad it's here. On the flipside, I don't exactly like it's eventual explosion. With technology that'll appear in about... 24 years... Our growing process can be slowed, almost halted, so those who get dosed with whatever the drug is to be called can live to about 1000 years old... At birth, that is. Luckily I think even if we take that pill, we won't live to see the day.

I didn't read most of the rest of this topic, but potentially out of context, this sounds completely retarded and makes you look like your brain is less than non-existent.

I didn't read most of the rest of this topic, but potentially out of context, this sounds completely retarded and makes you look like your brain is less than non-existent.

I got it from Technology Entertainment Design (TED) talks. Soon, they'll devise a drug that will almost still the aging process. I'm just hoping it makes us not live to the explosion date. XD

I got it from Technology Entertainment Design (TED) talks. Soon, they'll devise a drug that will almost still the aging process. I'm just hoping it makes us not live to the explosion date. XD

I just tried stating every single reason that is retarded and incompetent and illogical in a single paragraph multiple times without it being completely crowded and awkward. I failed.

Edit: Right, and impossible. That too.

Edited by Hikarusa