The get it out of your system topic

luigi bros

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zephisafaggot

ZXValaRevan is an arrogant, bigoted shithead who thinks little of all others and cares only for his own twisted agenda. I propose he be banned immediately so as to remove such scum from our noble forums.

ZXValaRevan is an arrogant, bigoted shithead who thinks little of all others and cares only for his own twisted agenda. I propose he be banned immediately so as to remove such scum from our noble forums.

*Jaw drops* Angry, yet organized. : O

Let's see... What do I have to get out of my system...? I'll have to get back to you on that.

How come two of FE7's most likable characters aren't high on the tier list?

Who are they? Do tell.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIROHAEARTHQUAKEORIN

Who are they? Do tell.
Renault and Wallace. Duh.

Any other answer is wrong.

Not even close to who I was thinking. Wallace is understandable, but I don't think Renault is. Who I was thinking of are two who I feel should have made it to SSBB as playable characters. (One of them did, but as an assist trophy.)

zephisafaggot

I'd sig that if it wouldn't go over the limit.

RHYS FOR TOP TIER! MIST IN PHAIL TIER!

Edited by Joshybear25

zephisafaggot

By this I meant Zeph is a kind and caring young man who's presence serves only to enrich my life further.

By the way, that's what he meant too, it's a type of code.

I love you too man! ;_;

zephisafaggot

By this I meant Zeph is a kind and caring young man who's presence serves only to enrich my life further.

By the way, that's what he meant too, it's a type of code.

I love you too man! ;_;

*sniffle*

Let's have anal sex. Well, actually, no, that would be gay.

Why must people color Idun's hair purple when drawing pictures of her? She's a silver-head for crying out loud!!!

That's the damn problem with ssome people, people keep saying Tailto, Tinny, Artur, Ishtar, Ishtore, Pent, Idoun, Diardre and Yuria are silver haired. Dammit, they are NOT-I reapeat THEY ARE NOT silver haired, they have some kind of orchid, very light lavender or just plain white.´

The only silver haired is Micaiah.

Who I have an obsession towards, by the way, I probaly have a very strong addiction towards Ilyana and Sanaki too.

How evil is that? Ha ha!