The get it out of your system topic

luigi bros

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time I had a very graphic dream in which Stefan and I were in bed and Stefan topped and the rest of the details are a blur don't ask no no no just don't ask

But...

I had another dream where I woke up in my bigger bed at my dad's house and Zihark was next to me

But...

Im sick to death of whiney fucken people:

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

That is all, thank you and good bye. :awesome:

We should all follow this example of etiquette.

You know what would be awesome? A search engine where you somehow get across the tune of a song that you have absolutely no idea how to find otherwise, like no words or title or artist or anything. Because I need to find who the fuck made

Edited by Rehab

Fire Emblem isn't a very smart series at its most balanced, either. At least broken is a good distraction as opposed to unit wall construction.

That, sir, is what makes the game boring: overall brokenness. Why else do I talk about FEDS and, say, FE3 B2 supposed to FE10? Or even FE9? They're retardedly easy (well at least FE10 has its moments).

Book 2 is quite easy as well or maybe it's just my opinion of difficulty is weird >_>. I believe FESD's lategame isn't hard enough and that FE5 could've used some more high AS enemies in the lategame as well as more Cyas >_>.

Book 2 is quite easy as well or maybe it's just my opinion of difficulty is weird >_>.
No, it's true, but FE3 Book 2 is also much harder to break without orbs. It's easy because you have a large group of units that are great, not because you have a single unit that solos maps.

FE3 Book 2 is hands down the most balanced FE.

Edited by Rody

I really hate it when people don't answer my questions! What's the point?! Questions are meant to be answered!

Probable Answer:

-Don't know

Possible Answer:

-Don't like how you phrased the question

If they are dickheads:

-They are ignoring you

The point: Balanced sucks

Revel in the beauty of the 1RKO gods. You know you want it.

Edited by Rehab

I really really really hate people who think they're geniuses even though they're the stupidest person I have met in my entire goddamn life. This person knows who he is.

Battlaion wars Rocks But you guys don't seem to appreciate the awesomeness of that game. Why, why?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RAMPAGES ALL OVER THE FOREST*

Battlaion wars Rocks But you guys don't seem to appreciate the awesomeness of that game. Why, why?

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RAMPAGES ALL OVER THE FOREST*

It does. I have the first one. Yes.

But you don't own the second one do you

Edited by Titan Raven

No.

AUGH! GODDAMN, HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 IS HARD! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SEGA TO MAKE A GAME THIS HARD!?

Seriously, NO ONE is THAT accurate!

Coop+ Light Gun on the original DC is the only way to do it

No.

*burns* GO BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

I don't have any money, silly bird.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBEINGPOOR

No.

I don't have any money, silly bird.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBEINGPOOR

I am too but some games get priority

AUGH! GODDAMN, HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 IS HARD! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SEGA TO MAKE A GAME THIS HARD!?

Seriously, NO ONE is THAT accurate!

Coop+ Light Gun on the original DC is the only way to do it

Yeah, well, I'll have to make do with Wii Zapper and the Wii port...

Which reminds me, in comparison to 2, 3 and 4 were really, REALLY fuggin easy...

Boy, I sometimes wonder how I became such a podophile and xenophile. Cute lasses with cute feet and/or cute accents just knock me out!

podophile? What the hell is a podophile!?

Also, I found a Lucky Star bondage pic, and I liked it! :sob:

Edited by CrashGordon94