Karel Karla

Oujay

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is better

• Karel
    • Karla

Serenes7.png Karel is better, Karla joins too late, makes you have to use a promotion item on Bartre to get her, you can use Karla if you want just hope you get lucky with her stat ups or burn your stat boosters on her if you really want to use her. (if you do get Karla's stats like the picture without stat boosters then you got a pretty good Karla...) Edited by Jason W.

It's basically universally accepted that Karla is FE7's worst character.

No. This isn't Est vs. Lawrence or anything like that. Nino vs. Karla is very, very debatable, and really, it hasn't even been fully decided.

On topic, Karel, obviously.

This is too one-sided considering that Karla is the worst unit in FE7 (not to mention worst swordmaster in the series).

Karel easily due to better offense and doesn't come underleveled. Plus, he doesn't require you to use a mediocre character to get him.

Edited by White Luster Soldier

It's basically universally accepted that Karla is FE7's worst character.

No. This isn't Est vs. Lawrence or anything like that. Nino vs. Karla is very, very debatable, and really, it hasn't even been fully decided.

:facepalm: It seems to me that you think, debate conclusion = universally accepted answer. Put it this way, if I were to go out, and find an FE7 player, and I asked him/her "Who's worse? Nino or Karla?" (S)he would most definitely say Karla. Even though the reasoning differs from you debaters, just about anyone would say Karla is FE7's worst character.

:facepalm: It seems to me that you think, debate conclusion = universally accepted answer. Put it this way, if I were to go out, and find an FE7 player, and I asked him/her "Who's worse? Nino or Karla?" (S)he would most definitely say Karla. Even though the reasoning differs from you debaters, just about anyone would say Karla is FE7's worst character.

And how do you know this? Have you done random polling yourself or something? Unless you have, nothing you said is relevant.

And how do you know this? Have you done random polling yourself or something? Unless you have, nothing you said is relevant.

It's a little something called common sense. There are people who consider Nino a good character, so I went and did the math.

Popular opinion =/= fact.

Polling people based on people only knowing what character's growth rates are =/= fact.

Telling people which character is better and contradicting debate and study just because you want to fight the power and overthrow the machine =/= fact.

Popular opinion =/= fact.

Polling people based on people only knowing what character's growth rates are =/= fact.

Telling people which character is better and contradicting debate and study just because you want to fight the power and overthrow the machine =/= fact.

Winning a debate does not make something a fact.

It's a little something called common sense. There are people who consider Nino a good character, so I went and did the math.

Some people consider Ardan a good character. Using your logic, it should be obvious that he is not the worst character in FE4.

If you're going to be all anti-tiers (which I wasn't even saying "Nino is worse, you are wrong", and I said "it's debatable, Karla is not universally accepted as the worst character as Nino is stiff competition"), at least make some sense.

If a character is called better in a debate it isn't universally accepted. I completely agree with Little AI.

I never said anything was a universally accepted fact. Little Al said that Karla being the worst character in the game was a universally accepted fact, which is blatantly false.

Edited by Ninji

I knew you, Oujay, was the one behind this topic, c'mon, man!

"Who is the best character?"; "Who is better this character or this guy"

You're probally gonna do one featuring Dart vs Hawkeye, yeah, like no one's thought of that one before... <_<

You remind me of my old days here in SF... <_<

Anyways, Karel would be better, he has a decent Str growth and base, and has nice speed, luck, def and resa to start with.

As the world's widely-known swordmaster overuser, even I have to agree that everyone >>>>> Karla. And in my perspective it seems that Nino is hated simply for her joining circumstances (level five at very late in game wtf), because when she is enemy abused right she can become a Super Magic Tank. She became so much better than Erk that I had him replaced.

Karel is hot. He's better than his sister, and I really only use Karla for supports. Despite my fervent love and burning passion for the swordmaster class, She's like the only swordmaster I've ever left out of an endgame (besides Lucia, she doesn't count). It made me feel... impure.