Are you an athlete?

Phoenix Wright

I'm not on any school team but I probably had a decent shot at JV basketball last year. I never tried out so who knows?

Yeah, our school's Varsity Basketball is reserved for black people.

Edited by Eltoshen

I'm not on any school team but I probably had a decent shot at JV basketball last year. I never tried out so who knows?

That's pretty much every school's varsity team.

I play basketball too, but more casual than seriously.

That's pretty much every school's varsity team.

Except in New England.

In high school I did track and cross country, and I'm a fairly active person all around. Didn't do a sport in college last year (although I did frequent the gym), but I'm thinking of starting up something fun like rugby this year.

Edited by California Mountain Snake

That is pretty much our school too. What position do you guys play (or think you would play)?

I'm a point forward, which is a small forward who takes over point guard duties sometimes. I'm a decent player maker and my passes are pretty good, I used to be able to throw a nasty Steve Nash bounce pass. My defense was really good, I used to able to lock down a few guys from JV. My offense is meh, I only have like two tools that help me out. I shoot with my left hand although I'm right handed and I have a nice reverse spin move that works very well sometimes. My ball handling is crap so that is a huge minus and I get most of my points off the ball (cuts, screens), which coaches really like.

But yeah, I'm no where near as good as I used to be. Still pretty decent for a pickup game though.

I just made 3rd singles on my varsity tennis team. I was on varsity last year at 3rd doubles, and 4th singles the year before on JV. I used to play soccer too, but I had to quit it because tennis and soccer are both in the fall.

Been playing competitive sports now for almost 22 years. Played ice and inline hockey, baseball and soccer competitively, and made it as far as playing semi-pro hockey in '99, before I enlisted.

I took Karate, TaeKwonDo, and have been studying a few random art forms, like Capoeira and Ninjitsu. Think I misspelled BOTH of those. I tend to be in a lot of pain nowadays because of the flexing, the fact that I don't have a proper diet going to support the workouts, and because no teacher would not advise me to learn the splits to improve my kicking and flexibility. Sometimes I feel like I'll never make it, but I only have a few of inches left to go before I'm completely flat on the ground. >_<

Also, I hate sports like: Insert game here -->____Ball.

I've been practising volleyball for eight years now, and have played it competitively for... eight years. I play fairly high (considering I'm still on a youth team, it's not possible to tell what level exactly it is...), train three times in a week, and assist in training and sometimes coaching another youth team that promises to get some great results next season.

In summer, when the normal volleyball competition is finished, I play beach volleyball with my neighbour, who's on my volleyball team and a great friend of mine. We don't participate in all tournaments, but we try to participate whenever possible. We're definitely not the absolute best, but we generally perform fairly well. Usually we end up a little above middle bracket, but we also managed to squeeze out a second place a few times.

I'll stop there >.>

I took Karate, TaeKwonDo, and have been studying a few random art forms, like Capoeira and Ninjitsu. Think I misspelled BOTH of those. I tend to be in a lot of pain nowadays because of the flexing, the fact that I don't have a proper diet going to support the workouts, and because no teacher would not advise me to learn the splits to improve my kicking and flexibility. Sometimes I feel like I'll never make it, but I only have a few of inches left to go before I'm completely flat on the ground. >_<

Also, I hate sports like: Insert game here -->____Ball.

I actually learned how to do a full split from hockey. It's great at parties. "Hey guys! Watch this!" *Full straddle* "FUCKING hell, man!"

Boxing.

It good stress relief

If you aren't getting you ass mauled, yes, it is.

I tend to go gloveless on the punchbags at the gym, it's pretty neat for stress relief. As long as you're the one punching something, anything works.

Boxing.

It good stress relief

If you aren't getting you ass mauled, yes, it is.

I tend to go gloveless on the punchbags at the gym, it's pretty neat for stress relief. As long as you're the one punching something, anything works.

I tend to "train the noobs" Note: not with (lol)

Yup, I'm a jerk like that.