Are you an athlete?

Phoenix Wright

Varsity soccer in high school for four years although I've been on numerous club teams for well over ten. Varsity Swimming for four years in high school, but I've also been swimming competitively for over ten years. I decided not to play soccer or swim in college because a college sport takes way to much time.

No, no, no, no and........ um... sorta?

I'm not very athletic, but... I can be kinda good at stuff...

Like in softball (I played once) I'm a terrible runner but I was one of the best hitters on the team.

I am getting kinda interested in tennis but have nobody to face to see if I am good or not. =/

I used to be able to play basketball and wanted to join it. A series of unfortunate events made me not be able to do so.(I can't really remember them... that's strange... probably because:) But in gym we started playing it a whole bunchies and the more I played, the worse I got. That makes no sense at all, but it happened. (so cause of that I must've dropped all thoughts of joining including the reasons why I never ended up joining)

I am in no sports right now. I wanted to do softball but missed sign-ups =(

As for running... I can possibly do long-distance running, but I'm really bad at short-distance or whatever it's called.

Boxing.

It good stress relief

If you aren't getting you ass mauled, yes, it is.

I tend to go gloveless on the punchbags at the gym, it's pretty neat for stress relief. As long as you're the one punching something, anything works.

I tend to "train the noobs" Note: not with (lol)

Yup, I'm a jerk like that.

How long have you been in boxing?

I did rowing. That was a bitch. Sport is compulsory at my school so I'm also doing snow sports as my winter sport and getting an exemption from summer season by joining the choir.

I used to be pretty athletic as a kid: bicycling, basketball, karate, running, tennis. In middle school, I loved football during PE and I liked some ultimate frisbee.

Now I'm a fatass and hate most sports :D

I've been meaning to get back into karate, but no time, no time, no time. And just pure laziness.

Now the only sports I play are the ones involving my thumbs and controllers. D:

I used to take Tae Kwon Do, in the traditional style, and I miss it. Maybe I'll find a place around here... Actually I think I will. It'd be great :o I actually have the money and time now to do it...

I am decent at Bowling. I used to be a lot better when I was doing it once a week, but alas...

As far as traditional sports go, I used to play them in middle school, but I stopped in high school because I had no way to get to and from games and practice.

I have no plans to play in college because I don't even know how one would START to go about that process.

I used to take Tae Kwon Do, in the traditional style, and I miss it. Maybe I'll find a place around here... Actually I think I will. It'd be great :o I actually have the money and time now to do it...

I am decent at Bowling. I used to be a lot better when I was doing it once a week, but alas...

As far as traditional sports go, I used to play them in middle school, but I stopped in high school because I had no way to get to and from games and practice.

I have no plans to play in college because I don't even know how one would START to go about that process.

Bowling is so not a sport.

Bowling is indeed a sport. While I agree Poker isn't, pretty much everything else on ESPN is. Not only that, but like other sports, bowling is a physical activity, than entails a game.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sport

In particular:

sport

  /spɔrt, spoʊrt/ [spawrt, spohrt]

–noun

1. an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.

I've ran Cross Country and Track for the past 3 years now. However, I'm not doing XC this year, and can't really comment on Track yet. I'll see once Spring gets here... :P

So for now, I've just been running/biking/and doing pilates on my own.

I used to run a mile every week and play tennis, but stopped after getting into high school. Guess I got lazy.

Scarily enough, that's what I've been doing all summer. I hope there's going to be a "sans the high school" part. :unsure:

Boxing.

It good stress relief

If you aren't getting you ass mauled, yes, it is.

I tend to go gloveless on the punchbags at the gym, it's pretty neat for stress relief. As long as you're the one punching something, anything works.

I tend to "train the noobs" Note: not with (lol)

Yup, I'm a jerk like that.

How long have you been in boxing?

5, if you count being forced.

it was until 2 years ago I actually started liking it.

If golf is a sport, why can't Bowling be?

If golf is a sport, why can't Bowling be?

You really don't even need to try to get a strike.

Also, I'm joking (kinda, I think the definition of a sport should change).

I haven't actively participated in a sport unless during school since I was...eleven? I used to play basketball, but even though I found it interesting and had fun playing it, was hampered by a fairly serious case of asthma. I later grew out of it at around the age of fifteen, but I lost any desire to play the game; it just lost whatever shine it had when I was a younger kid. Since then I'll play sports if it's with pals (usually football or dodgeball these days), but I don't find any of them to be particularly interesting.

As for how athletic I am, I would be lying if I said I have been getting in shape. In the past year or so I gained about twenty pounds, which officially puts me at "way too fucking heavy" (210 lbs, on the higher end of 5'8"). So, I've been trying to lose weight by getting more exercise, since I'm a lazy son of a bitch.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Since then I'll play sports if it's with pals (usually football or dodgeball these days), but I don't find any of them to be particularly interesting.

If there is a sport i enjoy playing at the gym is dodgeball. Its in the only game i seriously participate. I love hiding behind my friends and slowly getting them to move up and then when they get hit i throw. (i have to get close to the enemy since i can't throw that good.)