Trolling Tips

Judas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys tips i need tips like a crack addict needs crack, except on a much lesser scale than that because i'm not really a crack addict or something of a similar nature, so i guess you can forget that metaphor unless you want to count it as a hyperbole which i guess would do because that is a more applicable literary term and i apologize

(bonus points astute readers will notice that that was a similie not a metaphor, and to you guys who did notice that, congrats on fourth grade)

Edited by Judas

guys tips i need tips like a crack addict needs crack, except on a much lesser scale than that because i'm not really a crack addict or something of a similar nature, so i guess you can forget that metaphor unless you want to count it as a hyperbole which i guess would do because that is a more applicable literary term and i apologize

(bonus points astute readers will notice that that was a similie not a metaphor, and to you guys who did notice that, congrats on fourth grade)

Be annoying. And hope someone gets annoyed.

I've been wondering this for the longest time, is that Janaff in your sig?

No. It's Parsee Mizuhashi. Guess I should work on the text..

dude thanks i hope more people follow your illustrious example because i will never be able to afford a house with just one tip

(bonus points astute readers will notice that that was a similie not a metaphor

yeeeeee-

and to you guys who did notice that, congrats on fourth grade)

why you gotta be like that

bonus point for noticing misspelling or is this enough of a shit post already

bonus point for noticing misspelling or is this enough of a shit post already

i, unlike you, am not a scholar i cannot help my many mispelgihbjnensgs. this is one of the reasons i am a pauper and one of the reasons i need tips yo word check it straight g for life

Uber a spy one time, and they won't shut the fuck up about their sentries.

One

Fucking

Time

Entire team of whiny, incompetent engineers niggling away at your sanity beforehand

Anybody could see how I would have reacted in that situation when presented with a spy you must acquit

Edited by Rehab

@bolded: Then by that logic you already know what you wanted to know.

Edited by Little Al