Dear Guy,

Percivalé

Why is it that whenever I'm almost done with a chapter, you get bludgeoned by someone with a 30 hit and die? I really, really do not like it when you do that. It makes me feel like a failure. Can you please stop?

Love, Bizz

PS: Can you also tell Lyn to not die right after you do, at least? It would make me feel just a little better, maybe.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Guy > Lyn :(

Yes, but when both of them die it makes me sad. And Guy doesn't make it game over when he bites it, but it might as well be because I love Guy and it is my policy as a swordmaster guardian to never let them die, so there.

But yes, if I had to choose between the two, Guy > Lyn

Needs moar Hector, and 100% less guy.

But why would I have to write Hector an angry letter? He never dies.

Ahhh, I see then. Try to give him a support that boosts avo/hit, or def, I dunno.

I'm looking at the supports page, all his supports give hit, Karel and Louise give def but no avo, and the def bonuses is only minimal at best. Rath gives avo but no def. Edited by Little Al

Ahhh, I see then. Try to give him a support that boosts avo/hit, or def, I dunno.

I'm looking at the supports page, all his supports give hit, Karel and Louise give def but no avo, Rath gives avo but no def.

Doesn't seem she's that far at the game, so Rath would be the only option.

I've never really had a problem with Guy. He always got pretty decent for me and evaded just about everything.

Lyn on the other hand...She always bit the dust for me. She never became a good unit, even as a 20/20 >_> If you don't want Guy to die and aren't past chapter 16x, use guy in the arena to level 20, use the Hero Crest from chapter 16, then get him to level 20 again.

I would also write an angry letter to Eliwood for having 5 str at lvl 9 while promoting Sain since he had 20 str at lvl 18 (a.k.a., he capped)

Also, pay up for the corn now or face the wrath of the Mafia.

I would also write an angry letter to Eliwood for having 5 str at lvl 9 while promoting Sain since he had 20 str at lvl 18 (a.k.a., he capped)

You guys are serious about that Mafia crap aren't you?

I did very well with the following characters on every playthrough of FE7:

Hector: Unstoppable juggernaught with a big axe and a thing for peg riders.

Lyn: She baits people and when they can't kill her, I swamp them with the weaker units.

Florina: Transport unit, and hit and runner. She's nearly unstoppable by the end of the game.

Guy: SwordMaster nough said.

Karel: SwordMaster nough said.

Louise: Can you say critical hit?

Oswin: "Haha! Your puny spears are no match for my heavy armor, haha!"

Jaffar: Assassin.

Matthew: He dies sometimes, but only against knights and horse riders.

You will never make anyone face your wrath if you don't have the X BURNER.

Dear Sain,

Thank you for continuously getting str and capping it at 17. In this pt you are way better than Kent. Though I haven't really used Kent.

Regards,

Joshua

NOW PAY UP FOR DE CORN! (@Bizz)

Dear Florina,

Please tell your fans to stop pairing you with the boyfriend of your best friend, and let them know the fact that the two of you, in no possible way, click together.

Sincerely

Little Al

P.S. Also tell the same people who pair your best friend's boyfriend with you to also stop pairing your best friend with anyone but her boyfriend. I have no problem with her boyfriend's best friend, but I think your sister (Fiora) is more interested in the carrot-top than your best friend is. And quite personally, I don't really know what your fans see in pairing your best friend with a guy who's almost a complete outcast, they're too different! Even though you and the outcast have different personalities, with him and your best friend it's the same basic "one does not mesh well with the other" scenario that's present with you and your best friend's boyfriend.