New tellius game

Oujay

YES! PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT!

Imagine if Dheg was the lord. You'd never be able to seize maps because he would never move. Unless you Warp him.

No I still like her just wanted to unlock the last base conversation Ive liked her since my last PoR playthrough when the BK did 4 lunas in 5 attacks

I'm down for another Tellius game! There are a lot of characters I like in both PoR and RD, one more will make it a trilogy!

This, plus I like the laguz-slaying missions. (Does that make me a bad person?)

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Nah, you think? <_< ...It makes you a racist

Given that they're not real it doesn't count as racism. Technically.

Besides last time I checked, Vika's a laguz, and I like her (along with a few other laguz units).

I guess I'm pretty racist 'coz I would love to just burn those furries where they stand. Every last one of them.

Except Tibarn and the Herons. They're hot.

I guess I'm pretty racist 'coz I would love to just burn those furries where they stand. Every last one of them.

Except Tibarn and the Herons. They're hot.

Meh, you're the exeption, Mother FTW!

I think there could be another Tellius game, set in one of three possible times:

The war against Yune, as has been mentioned

The events of the 620s (possibly moving on to the 630s): The Laguz Emancipation, the murder of Misaha, the Serenes Massacre, the birth of Ashnard's son, the disappearance of Gawain and Elena, and possibly Ike's early childhood. Actually, I could see this being divided up into parts, kind of like Radiant Dawn... but more on that later.

1200 years into the future, as Lehran hinted at the end of Radiant Dawn.

Anyway, getting back to my second idea... here's how I envisioned it:

Part 1: Focuses on Misaha's efforts to free the Laguz and possibly do some battle against the Senate. In the final chapter of this section, your goal would be to kill X herons before they escaped. (The Serenes Massacre.)

Part 2: Switches to Prince Ashnard, in the middle of the Serenes Massacre. His goal is to "rescue" Lillia before the mob kills her, and bring her to the exit point. Later chapters might show how he met Almedha and Izuka, subdued Rajaion, won that fierce battle against Begnion and claimed a piece of Begnion territory, etc. Somewhere in this section there must be something about how Micaiah, the crown princess of Begnion, ended up in Daein at such a young age... Anyway, Ashnard would end up committing patricide and becoming king at the end of this section.

Part 3: Greil's section, in which he flees Daein and fights against the henchmen who hunt him. I can't think where it would end, except with Greil killing Elena, but that scenario would necessarily have to resemble the final chapter of Part 1...

Part 4 would be... I'm not sure what exactly. I guess this is where the analogy to Radiant Dawn breaks down, because there is nothing to pull all the pieces together like there was in Radiant Dawn.

The more I type, the more foolish it all looks, but I don't have the heart to delete it all, or not post it.

The events of the 620s (possibly moving on to the 630s): The Laguz Emancipation, the murder of Misaha, the Serenes Massacre, the birth of Ashnard's son, the disappearance of Gawain and Elena, and possibly Ike's early childhood. Actually, I could see this being divided up into parts, kind of like Radiant Dawn... but more on that later.

That wouldnt be too bad. I dont really wanna see another Tellius game though. Give me new world with new ideas!

I think there could be another Tellius game, set in one of three possible times:

The war against Yune, as has been mentioned

Anyway, getting back to my second idea... here's how I envisioned it:

Part 1: Focuses on Misaha's efforts to free the Laguz and possibly do some battle against the Senate. In the final chapter of this section, your goal would be to kill X herons before they escaped. (The Serenes Massacre.)

Part 2: Switches to Prince Ashnard, in the middle of the Serenes Massacre. His goal is to "rescue" Lillia before the mob kills her, and bring her to the exit point. Later chapters might show how he met Almedha and Izuka, subdued Rajaion, won that fierce battle against Begnion and claimed a piece of Begnion territory, etc. Somewhere in this section there must be something about how Micaiah, the crown princess of Begnion, ended up in Daein at such a young age... Anyway, Ashnard would end up committing patricide and becoming king at the end of this section.

Part 3: Greil's section, in which he flees Daein and fights against the henchmen who hunt him. I can't think where it would end, except with Greil killing Elena, but that scenario would necessarily have to resemble the final chapter of Part 1...

Part 4 would be... I'm not sure what exactly. I guess this is where the analogy to Radiant Dawn breaks down, because there is nothing to pull all the pieces together like there was in Radiant Dawn.

The more I type, the more foolish it all looks, but I don't have the heart to delete it all, or not post it.

This is pretty damn interesting and good, never thought about playing as Ashnard, though the plot would be predictable (ashnard becomes evil, etc.) But the others events have the potential to be awesome.

I might be missing something, but why would you kill the herons in part I if you're playing as Misaha? Perhaps the lord of the game could be a senator who conducts the Serenes Massacre and we'd see the events as he ages and narrates it, serving Misaha, then betraying Begnion and moving towards Daein for some reason to help Ashnard, then realizing the error of his ways and helping Greil, perhaps due to some relationship with Lillia.

I dunno, just finding someway to combine all the events into Part 4, though I wouldn't want to have an army full of old units that started from Part I, lol (though they could simply have children.)

I guess prequels would be kind of better, if they couldn't bother with new Continents. I mean, even Magvel could have a few interesting things, like Young!Garcia, Neimi's Grandfather, and such.

I'm down for another Tellius game! There are a lot of characters I like in both PoR and RD, one more will make it a trilogy!

This, plus I like the laguz-slaying missions. (Does that make me a bad person?)

I like them too cause they give lots of EXP! and I'm not a big fan of laguz to begin with, I only like a few of them