I Just Want To Know

I just want to know if there are people who are Latin American or from other nationalities and post anything in your native language...

As far as I'm aware, there are many international posters, including several from Brazil and some from other parts of Latin America. But if you read the rules, I believe you will find that this is an English speaking board, and outside of personal messages you may send to each other or a Spanish or Portuguese or whatever topic you create in Far From the Forest, you need to restrict yourself to speaking English.

It would make it trivial to violate the rules for anyone not speaking English. It also excludes most of the member base from the discussion as a rule.

Plus, no one wants to read your pig-disgusting taco language.

Edited by Der Kommissar

It would make it trivial to violate the rules for anyone not speaking English. It also excludes most of the member base from the discussion as a rule.

Okay that was rude...don't be such a dumbass...

and besides I´m not Mexican...I´m a Honduran and why did you wrote that. If you don't want to read what´s written in here just ignore it!!!

Edited by Karina Renard

and besides I´m not Mexican...I´m a Honduran and why did you wrote that. If you don't want to read what´s written in here just ignore it!!!

Its called a joke bud. Welcome to the internet.

He's a troll. Just ignore him, then all will be well.

Edited by Old Snake

heavyawesomeface.png

He's a troll. Just ignore him, then all will be well.

I wouldn't do that if I where you. I doubt you're wearing any armor, so if he catches you Flat Footed he pretty much auto hits, and I doubt you could survive his Full Attack.

Pffftttt... Enough people here can probably sort of understand Spanish anyways.

I wouldn't do that if I where you. I doubt you're wearing any armor, so if he catches you Flat Footed he pretty much auto hits, and I doubt you could survive his Full Attack.

Na, I think trolls are dangerous if you're granting them combat advantage because they're brutal scoundrels so they add their strength modifier to sneak attack damage.

Pffftttt... Enough people here can probably sort of understand Spanish anyways.

Na, I think trolls are dangerous if you're granting them combat advantage because they're brutal scoundrels so they add their strength modifier to sneak attack damage.

Well it depends, is the internet using 3.5 or 4e? I mean, I definitely wouldn't want to grant Combat Advantage in 4e, since it's so important, but with the other option my HP is so low a single troll attack would auto kill me.

Well it depends, is the internet using 3.5 or 4e? I mean, I definitely wouldn't want to grant Combat Advantage in 4e, since it's so important, but with the other option my HP is so low a single troll attack would auto kill me.

Dunno. Can a wizard still disintegrate a troll into tiny lifeless flecks of ash or does it have to use sleep instead and then let someone else do the dirty work?

Dunno. Can a wizard still disintegrate a troll into tiny lifeless flecks of ash or does it have to use sleep instead and then let someone else do the dirty work?

Hmmmm... This is difficult. While I have not actually seen a casting of Maximized Empowered Twinned Split Ray Enervation, I do see that some trolls can be destroyed by many internet wizards. On the other hand, they probably have a significant level lead, which allows them to win much more easily but without a complete slaughter, leading me to believe it could be the 4th edition.

But then again, encounters on the internet seem to have no semblance of balance, and their fairness is difficult to understand, let alone create, which swings the favor back to 3.5.

I am thoroughly confused.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

BR here. :awesome:

Also, if anyone here does a harsh comment, it's probably just trollage, specially on Far From the Forest

heavyawesomeface.png

I came from reading this.

True story.

BR here. :awesome:

Also, if anyone here does a harsh comment, it's probably just trollage, specially on Far From the Forest

huahuehuahuehuahue

That reminds me of a pic, regarding BR and MMORPGs. I lol'ed.

There's a wizard in the neighbor. Get the torches ready!

How did a Wizard manage to fit into the Neighbor?!

If Johnson was Magic...C WUT I DID THER?

Singapore has 4 native languages. I am well versed in 1, slightly worse in the second, know only a little of the third and none of the fourth (English, Chinese, Malay, Tamil)

Would posting in Malay be wrong? (It uses the English alphabet)