That was disgusting.

Pride

Probably mold when you're not expecting it. Or any other shit like that. Seriously, I hate eating mold when I'm not expecting mold.

The most PAINFUL food experience I ever had was this one soup me and my friends made that made everyone in a 5 foot vicinity cry, and left a red ring around the edge of the bowl. Trying to drink my bowl was one of the most painful things I had ever inflicted on myself.

One of my friends drank like 3. By the end he was sweating like a dog, completely red, and crying everywhere. I'm surprised he could still speak after that.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Probably mold when you're not expecting it. Or any other shit like that. Seriously, I hate eating mold when I'm not expecting mold.

The most PAINFUL food experience I ever had was this one soup me and my friends made that made everyone in a 5 foot vicinity cry, and left a red ring around the edge of the bowl. Trying to drink my bowl was one of the most painful things I had ever inflicted on myself.

One of my friends drank like 3. By the end he was sweating like a dog, completely red, and crying everywhere. I'm surprised he could still speak after that.

So it was... spicy?

How can fried snake is disgusting? It's really delicious! I guess you havent try out fried mouse and fried dog (which is also very delicious)

Maybe the most disgusting food I have ever eat it the vegetable soup that I cooked for the very first time.

Gasp! Poor dog. ;___; Has anyone tried fried frog? My parents keep saying it's good. O__o

How can fried snake is disgusting? It's really delicious! I guess you havent try out fried mouse and fried dog (which is also very delicious)

Maybe the most disgusting food I have ever eat it the vegetable soup that I cooked for the very first time.

Gasp! Poor dog. ;___; Has anyone tried fried frog? My parents keep saying it's good. O__o

It's his culture. I'd never eat any of those unless I was starving.

Edited by Old Snake

So it was... spicy?

No sir, spicy is like eating a chunk of wasabi or something. This was the devil's own food.

Possibly the only thing that could compare to the pain of eating it was the pain of voiding it from my body.

Something that tastes like shit, I can deal with. However, if what I'm eating has an off texture, it goes out the window. Pudding skin, for example, makes me want to puke.

Edited by Fox

Something that tastes like shit, I can deal with. However, if what I'm eating has an off texture, it goes out the window. Pudding skin, for example, makes me want to puke.

Oh god yes, delicious things can be made completely uneatable sometimes because of texture-fuck. I have a hard time stomaching peaches because of this.

Oh god yes, delicious things can be made completely uneatable sometimes because of texture-fuck. I have a hard time stomaching peaches because of this.

Peaches? I don't mind them, personally.

On what tasted horrible though, was some sort of shot me and some friends had drank while on one of our nights out a short while back. I swear to fuck, never again. It put me off all sorts of shots, even the ones that I never used to mind having.

I've also drunk sour, lumpy, gone off milk before now. That was pretty rank... Texture was shitty as well, come to think of it.

Anything with a texture similar to raw fat, I guess. It feels like it's alive and squirming and jiggling and shit. Also, lima beans in some kind of weird sauce. I had it when I was a little kid, and I've never been able to eat regular lima beans ever since then.

Some peoople down in the islands around Australia (e.g. Tahiti, Vanuatu, etc.) still eat dogs as part of their culture.

One more to add: Green Tea ice cream. I was 5 when I had it. I nearly puked.

...Oh, but seriously, I tried some mutton soaked in this weird... Irish sauce. It tasted like the Grim Reaper was putting his phallus on my mouth.

And how do you know what that would taste like? *shot* All sarcasm aside, that was a clever way to say "It was WAY gross."

I'm a picky eater. The grossest thing I can remember eating would probably be some au gratin potatoes. Really.