Your favorite Zelda title

Phoenix Wright

What's your favorite Zelda game?

I'm no where near a hardcore Zelda fan, so I'm going to choose LoZ: The Minish Cap. Awesome game. :D

Next in line is Twilight Princess. I think I am the only person here who dislikes OoT, but likes MM.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Link to the Past.

Yes, love that one. Also, Minish Cap is awesome. Too bad I sold it.. :sob:

OoT is cool, MM is cool too. The whole time limit thing made it exciting.

Buut..

1. Link to the Past

2. Twilight Princess

3. Minish Cap

4. Wind Waker

5. Orcarina of Time/Majora's Mask

Edited by Momizi Inubashiri

I'm torn between the first two, but I'd have to say that I lean towards the second. It's such a woefully underrated game.

I'm generally not as big a fan of the 3D installments, but I do enjoy Majora's Mask.

Hm, IMO...

Windwaker > Ocarina of Time > Twilight Princess > Link to the Past > Majora's Mask > Minish Cap > Phantom Hourglass, and the others I haven't played. Phantom Hourglass is the only one I didn't particularly enjoy.

I know it was only favorite, so just take this post as WindWaker. I loved that game.

Hm, IMO...

Windwaker > Ocarina of Time > Twilight Princess > Link to the Past > Majora's Mask > Minish Cap > Phantom Hourglass, and the others I haven't played. Phantom Hourglass is the only one I didn't particularly enjoy.

I know it was only favorite, so just take this post as WindWaker. I loved that game.

Oh, I don't mind. I'm loose with my topics.

Windwaker? That game was great. My brother said he didn't like the cartoony look, but I did. As long as it's a good game, I'll probably play it.

Was it because of the Temple you had to go to 472671534 times (I'm talking about Phantom Hourglass)?

Edited by Old Snake

1) Wind Waker. Some of the sailing, especially for the triforce pieces, was the only part I didn't like

2) Link to the Past

3) Link's Awakening

4) Adventure of Link (II)

5) Twilight Princess. The actual Twilight sections of the game all sucked, especially Wolf Link.

My least favourite would be Majora's Mask, after that Ocarina of Time.

The actual Twilight sections of the game all sucked, especially Wolf Link.

Aww... You didn't like it when Lake Hylia and Zora's domain were in the twilight? That was my favorite part of the game actually.

Uh. Wind waker was my first zelda game and minish cap was the first one I 100%'ed. TP was dissapointing. :(

I'm gonna have to go with Wind Waker on this one.

I've always had a thing for the Oracle games. (Though I haven't finished OoA yet...)

I can also recall really enjoying Minish Cap, despite beating it in only two days one summer. Since this is favorites only, though, the Oracle ganmes take precedence.

Let it be known that Phantom Hourglass was the first portable Zelda I didn't enjoy a particularly large amount...

Of the ones I've played Link to the Past.

It was the very first one I played and played the hell out of it when I was 4 I think. My uncle showed me how to play as well as telling where almost everything was.

Second would be Link's Awakening. The second LoZ I played... In middle school. Third would be Four Swords on the LttP GBA remake.