Vote for Bub & Bob

burning_phoneix

Gamespot are having one of those retarded character battles and Master Chief is up against Bub & Bob from Bubble Bobble.

And guess who's winning?

bubnbob.jpg

:wub:

So now it's your turn to vote for the bubble dragons:

http://www.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/vote/index.html?battle_id=17

also, Halo Tears of butthurtz:

HaloTears.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've been boycotting Gamespot since the Gerstmann debacle, but even if I didn't care, I wouldn't vote. I choose not to degrade myself down to the level of a Final Fantasy fanbrat just to see the Halo fans cry their crocodile tears.

While it's ironically funny that the two dinosaurs who's last truly relevant game was made 21 years ago are beating the Almighty Master Chiefâ„¢, I am above such tomfoolery.

Well, I've been boycotting Gamespot since the Gerstmann debacle, but even if I didn't care, I wouldn't vote. I choose not to degrade myself down to the level of a Final Fantasy fanbrat just to see the Halo fans cry their crocodile tears.

While it's ironically funny that the two dinosaurs who's last truly relevant game was made 21 years ago are beating the Almighty Master Chiefâ„¢, I am above such tomfoolery.

Bawww, you gotta let loose sometimes :P

I get the feeling that either Mario or Link is going to end up winning this (since either one of them usually does, unless the 'L-block' from Tetris is taking part).

Despite this, I voted for Bub and Bob anyway.

It looks like Master Chief's starting to close the gap. THE "REAL GAMERS" ARE FIGHTING BACK! WHO WILL WIN THIS EPIC BATTLE OF WANK!? CUE THE HEAVY METAL!!!!!!

I hope that the retard dinosaurs win because otherwise Anon is going to be whining about it for weeks.

It looks like Master Chief's starting to close the gap. THE "REAL GAMERS" ARE FIGHTING BACK! WHO WILL WIN THIS EPIC BATTLE OF WANK!? CUE THE HEAVY METAL!!!!!!

Master Chief's Overrated anyways, so I wouldn't have voted for him. I sincerely hope he loses.

Lost in all the Master Chief wankery (where Master Chief is starting to *convincingly* close the gap, making me wonder where these votes are coming from), everyone's missing a near 50/50 split between Kirby and Pac-Man.

Lost in all the Master Chief wankery (where Master Chief is starting to *convincingly* close the gap, making me wonder where these votes are coming from), everyone's missing a near 50/50 split between Kirby and Pac-Man.

I noticed that too: Seriously WTF? I mean sure, Kirby is awesome and all, but Pac Man seriously deserves some credit.

I don't understand the logic of voting against Master Chief just because his fanboys are annoying.

Also, has anyone here played a game starring the other option's characters?

Looking at the reactions of the Halo fanboys, making Master Chief lose is a great way to troll them.

I don't understand the logic of voting against Master Chief just because his fanboys are annoying.

Those two are in Bust-A-Move, right? If so, I have.

Those two are in Bust-A-Move, right? If so, I have.

... BUBBLE BOBBLE. FUCKING BUBBLE BOBBLE. YOU DO NOT KNOW BUBBLE FUCKING BOBBLE!?

Kids...

Don't be obtuse. Of course you understand doing something specifically to upset someone else.

Also of note is the current contest between Little Mac and Cloud - Little Mac is winning. I'm hoping for the finals to be Little Mac vs. DHOUK NHOUKEM.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Don't be obtuse. Of course you understand doing something specifically to upset someone else.

Also of note is the current contest between Little Mac and Cloud - Little Mac is winning. I'm hoping for the finals to be Little Mac vs. DHOUK NHOUKEM.

Little Mac should end up going on, seeing as Punch Out! is about the underdog rising to the top. And the votes support this.

Oh, and Bub and Bob are continuing to plow through the competition. They're like 2,500 votes ahead of Sonic.

Edited by General Spoon