Vote for Bub & Bob

burning_phoneix

I can see Bub and Bob beating Sonic. Most of Sonic's games this decade suck.

I don't see them beating Samus Aran, though. The power of the horny fanboy is too strong.

EDIT: Wow, Pac Man beat Kirby by *SIX VOTES*

Edited by Superbus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the logic of voting against Master Chief just because his fanboys are annoying.

Also, has anyone here played a game starring the other option's characters?

Those two are in Bust-A-Move, right? If so, I have.

... BUBBLE BOBBLE. FUCKING BUBBLE BOBBLE. YOU DO NOT KNOW BUBBLE FUCKING BOBBLE!?

Kids...

Huh, never played it. And yes, I still count myself as a kid.

I don't understand the logic of voting against Master Chief just because his fanboys are annoying.

... BUBBLE BOBBLE. FUCKING BUBBLE BOBBLE. YOU DO NOT KNOW BUBBLE FUCKING BOBBLE!?

Kids...

You are to go online and get the new Bubble Bobble game on WiiWare. Now.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Trust me, it's worth it.

Kids...

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Trust me, it's worth it.

I only have 300-400 points. :3c

Kids...

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Trust me, it's worth it.

I only have 300-400 points. :3c

Sell crack, mug someone on the street,run a nigerian e-mail scam or just plain steal 4$ from your parents and trade them in for 400 nintendo phunbucks and get the game. :3

Hey, I'd vote for Samus.

I'd vote for Ridley but since this is about the greatest Hero, I guess Samus is better than nothing.

Edited by burning_phoneix

Don't be obtuse. Of course you understand doing something specifically to upset someone else.

Correction: I don't understand the entertainment value of said action.

Would I be correct in assuming that you're an only child?

What does being an only child have to do with anything?

Don't be obtuse. Of course you understand doing something specifically to upset someone else.

Clearly he's an only child as well. Or maybe just slow.

There there Josh. I know you felt so lonely during your childhood. No need to be so defensive about it.

Maybe this will help.

It does. This part in particular:

Many such studies are based on social comparison theory, the idea that when people around us have bad luck, we look better to ourselves. Other researchers have found that people with low self-esteem are more likely to feel schadenfreude than are people who have high self-esteem.

You would be very incorrect. I am the first of six.

Edit: formatting

Edited by Meteor

Fucking 4chan bastards.

They are using proxies and voting more than allowed to get Bub & Bob through, some maybe more than a hundred times a day.

I don't care that they beat Master Chief in votes, but Sonic the Hedgehog? It's a fucking dispicable disgrace.

People should proxy Sonic's votes up too. Beat them at their own game.

[

Well you were right about me being an only child at least, but Meteor you were clearly incorrect about. I knew meteor had siblings because he mentioned them before, but either way, being an only child is completely besides the point, which is why I took a bit of offense to it. That said, I don't feel happy when I see people fail, I feel empathetic towards them.

There there Josh. I know you felt so lonely during your childhood. No need to be so defensive about it.

Actually, I always wanted siblings. Sure they can be a pain in the ass, but when your mother is a single parent who works all the time, it gets lonely being by yourself. It no longer applies now, since I'm an adult, can drive, and can usually find a friend to hang out with if I'm lonely.

[

Well you were right about me being an only child at least, but Meteor you were clearly incorrect about. I knew meteor had siblings because he mentioned them before, but either way, being an only child is completely besides the point, which is why I took a bit of offense to it. That said, I don't feel happy when I see people fail, I feel empathetic towards them.

Beating up your younger siblings is a fun pastime. :3

I don't care that they beat Master Chief in votes, but Sonic the Hedgehog? It's a fucking dispicable disgrace.

I find Bub and Bob more likable than Sonic actually.

Maybe this will help.

It does. This part in particular:

Many such studies are based on social comparison theory, the idea that when people around us have bad luck, we look better to ourselves. Other researchers have found that people with low self-esteem are more likely to feel schadenfreude than are people who have high self-esteem.

You would be very incorrect. I am the first of six.

Edit: formatting

Then you should understand the entertainment value of upsetting someone. Its kinda like when you pick on your siblings.

You're an utter moron if you think you can beat 4chan at crapflooding or anything crapflood-related, provided sufficient interest by its ridiculously large userbase.

(Also, butthurt, u mad, etc.)

More interesting for me is Little Mac vs. Cloud.

Edited by Der Kommissar

You're an utter moron if you think you can beat 4chan at crapflooding or anything crapflood-related, provided sufficient interest by its ridiculously large userbase.

(Also, butthurt, u mad, etc.)

More interesting for me is Little Mac vs. Cloud.

I don't think that 4chan can be beat, but it doesn't stop people trying. And yes, I probably am - or will be - as you say, butthurt when Sonic is KO'd of this by these dinosaurs through 4chan's antics.

Fucking 4chan bastards.

They are using proxies and voting more than allowed to get Bub & Bob through, some maybe more than a hundred times a day.

THOSE MEAN 4CHAN PEOPLE ARE MAKING MY ANTHROPOMORPHIC FICTIONAL CHARACTER LOSE AN INTERNET POLL!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Seriously... not to go Blacken on you, but do you understand how fucking stupid you sound?

EDIT: But you should be happy. It's virtually neck and neck. It looks like the Sonic fags are fighting back.

Edited by Superbus

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is relevant:

I checked this out for shits and giggles today, and learned a few things:

- Bub and Bob are not only still going strong, they're giving wanker favourite Samas Aran a run for her money.

- It looks like Cloud's going to call to Kratos. For some reason, this makes me happy. Probably because I'm so used to the FFVII fags ruining all the GameFAQs polls.

- Gordon Freeman is literally beating Solid Snake by *ONE VOTE*. Holy shit some of these are entertainingly close. BTW, there's almost 85K votes in that race.

- I think the 4kids fags are going to carry the day for Mega Man. ;_;

Edited by Superbus

Fucking 4chan bastards.

THOSE MEAN 4CHAN PEOPLE ARE MAKING MY ANTHROPOMORPHIC FICTIONAL CHARACTER LOSE AN INTERNET POLL!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Seriously... not to go Blacken on you, but do you understand how fucking stupid you sound?

EDIT: But you should be happy. It's virtually neck and neck. It looks like the Sonic fags are fighting back.

People can go "Blacken" on me as much as they like, I don't give a shit about what others think of my opinion in this matter. You sound fucking stupid for even attempting to mock my thoughts.