best lord

Oujay

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigurd. Ike. Ephraim. Hector.

This. Anyone notice that they all have blue hair?

I'm pretty sure Ephraim has Green Hair.

As for me, so far, I've only gotten FE9 Ike, Marth and Micaiah.

FE9 Ike by far out of those, Marf is meh, and Miccy just sucks as a unit.

In terms of raw combat prowess... Apparently it's Sigurd (never played 4, **** it, never will), followed by Ike (FE10).

In terms of my favorite... Hector, Lyn, Ephraim, Elincia (technically), Eirika, and Ike, with Hector being best and going down the list getting worse, but Ike is not the worst thing ever, if you know what I'm saying...

Sigurd obviously.

Aside from him, there's Celice who's almost as good as Sigurd (iirc he's statistically better than Sigurd but is much less useful). Hector is also quite good for a GBA game.

Also, Leaf isn't that bad considering that he has an awesome personal weapon (not the Blagi Sword, the other one) and you can always give him scrolls to fix up his stats. Plus, he's the only character that never gets tired in FE5.

I think its meant to be Ike on Lethe but that's just what I saw when I looked at it your interpretation could be completely different.

For usefulness I vote Sigurd (who has a silly name) and Ike for strength

and there is deffinatly a blue hair trend in the good lords

Edited by I Like My Cake Iced

Lyn has a little something missing called, "durability."

That and she's locked to swords and Sol/Mani Katti aren't as good as, say, Wolf Beil.

At least Hector can take a hit and has axes.

Micaiah, how is Micaiah good?

She's far from the best, but she can use Thani to bomb armors and horseback enemies. She can also use Sacrifice at the expense of her HP. Once she promotes, she gains staff utility (C rank at that). She also starts with an A support with Sothe which grants +2 attack, +8 accuracy, and +15 avoid.

And that's it. Besides, Sothe is usually going off on his own for steals and stuff.

Not to mention he'll be horrible past Part 1. And they BOTH have the shittiest mastery skills in the game.

my micaiah never doubles anyone even on easy mode, really low hp and defense and cannot survive any physical weapon attacks. So she sucks. also before you say its just RNG. I have beaten this game 8 times and all of those times she has sucked.

Edited by oujay