lolz

irock708

A couple of weeks ago, I got a plethora of bug bites around my entire body. I got six or seven on my left arm, another five on my right, and even got maybe twenty total on both my legs. On the back of my foot, there was one bug bite that turned into a scab. I like to pick scabs when I'm bored/thinking, and my scab started bleeding on me, lolz.

Oh, blood. Isn't it hilarious? :D

A couple of weeks ago, I got a plethora of bug bites around my entire body. I got six or seven on my left arm, another five on my right, and even got maybe twenty total on both my legs. On the back of my foot, there was one bug bite that turned into a scab. I like to pick scabs when I'm bored/thinking, and my scab started bleeding on me, lolz.

Oh, blood. Isn't it hilarious? :D

If you wear jeans/pants instead of inferior shorts you wouldn't that problem. On your legs at least.

I got this boil on my face that wouldn't go away, so I decided to squeeze it for about forty five minutes.

Nothing but squeezing this bumpy motherfucker.

Then, a few seconds later, it's like an elephant jizzed all over my bathroom mirror.