The Lords

Roy's_a_hottie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hector: You thought Panseywood was bad? well Hector is in a whole new tier of suck. If I was making a tier list I would put hector in the "too horrible to even of been conceived" section because he is just that bad. His speed is terrible and he NEVER and I mean NEVER hits anything with his axe. By the time he can use swords his stats are so low from the under use due to his awfulness that he's dead weight. This guy has absolutely nothing going for him as far as appearances either. Blue hair?! i mean seriously. And i bet i can use his chin to grate cheese. This man has no redeeming values what so ever, shelf him ASAP.

Who did you pit Hector against?

Well Hector is bad in my book because he never hit anything for me, he also usually only gained stats in hp and just a little in strength and defense. But that's just me.

Exactly, that's just you, uh...your first run?

You guys are pretty good at feeding trolls, why not apply for a job at GameFAQs?

Who's trolling? all that I'm doing is trying to defend one of my favorite characters in this game (Lyn).

P.S.

GameFAQs is terrible! that was just mean :sob: .

Don't mini-mod about the posting number.

Oh shit I just did it as well :o

And this is shit that belongs in the Forum Graveyard. This thread also presented me with the first 2 people I bothered to put on my ignore list.

Why does it matter if somebody triple posts? It's not like you take more than a second reading posts in these topics.

Because it's spam? >_>

That's not your job to freak out over either. There's a report function for a reason.

Also, there's no point to triple posting anymore, since there's no postcount. It'll start getting annoying if people do it too much, but this happens rarely so I don't mind.

What the fuck am I reading here, by the way? Lol @ Roy for liking Lyn because of her looks. Eliwood AND Hector sucking? That's a great joke too Roy. I applaud you. It took balls to post that e-balls, I mean.