internet browser

Oujay

Internet explorer, we had to erase the computer again(virus) so the internet explorer is ver. 6 IIRC

This doesn't work too well with this website.

Edited by Titan Raven

I don't get what's so special about various internet browsers, I just stick to Internet since it's good, reliable and it doesn't take any downloading.

The only one of those that's true is the "doesn't take any downloading" part. The rest are antithetical to everything Internet Explorer is.

I don't get what's so special about various internet browsers, I just stick to Internet since it's good, reliable and it doesn't take any downloading.

Internet Explorer, particularly IE6, tends to 'read' some of the CSS and HTML incorrectly, which will cause massive headaches if you're trying to make the site compatible on multiple browsers.

Otherwise, IE is usable for browsing purposes.

I have both internet explorer and firefox. Firefox may or may not make way for google chrome, pending opinion of people I actually respect, as I've been made to understand that it has improved significantly.

I mostly use IE to upset people who actually give a shit about the browser wars.

I've tried Chrome, and I like it, however it still has some rendering issues here and there, when it comes to CSS and HTML. Not Only this, but they have absolutely no support for XP Pro 64 bit, an oversight I see as horrible.