internet browser

Oujay

I mostly use IE to upset people who actually give a shit about the browser wars.

It better be IE6- for maximum trolling.

Chrome...has some rendering issues here and there, when it comes to CSS and HTML.

Like what?

Edited by Meteor

Chrome...has some rendering issues here and there, when it comes to CSS and HTML.

Like what?

What do you mean "like what"? Some sites don't render properly in Chrome, when they look perfectly fine in any combination of 2 or more of the following browsers: IE/Firefox/Opera

I was wondering if you knew of a specific example where Chrome improperly rendered valid HTML/CSS, and had an example of the code. Personally I have not run across a site which broke in Chrome.

Ah. I ran across some, but I forgot exactly what they were. They weren't regular sites I go to though.

I have IE, Safari AND Chrome.

FML

That wouldn't be surprising if you were a web developer. I have multiple browsers installed instead, but I only actively use firefox to browse. The others are just for me to test my sites in other browsers, and to use in case a site is *gasp* firefox incompatible.

I use Flock. It works for me for some reason, and it's a bit faster than IE. IE is actually my back up encase Flock starts acting weird, which does happen when the IP Address gets messed up. If IE doesn't work, I switch over to Firefox if, and Firefox is out too, I know to shoot my router. My IP address would never get screwed up if my damn router wouldn't cut out every other three hours :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

I have IE, Safari AND Chrome.

FML

That wouldn't be surprising if you were a web developer. I have multiple browsers installed instead, but I only actively use firefox to browse. The others are just for me to test my sites in other browsers, and to use in case a site is *gasp* firefox incompatible.

The funny thing is that my family and I know very little about computers. My dad was somehow able to get IE8, Safari AND Google Chrome onto our Windows Vista com.

As for the actual one I use, I'm most used to IE8, but I'm getting used to Google Chrome.

I use IE though I used to use Firefox. IE is the only browser that gets the job done without fucking up on my current interwebz connection. Firefox likes to not know how to send credential information and open links without making a new tab and such.

I used IE for a good number of years and I had little problem with it until recently when it decided not to work for some mysterious reason. So now I'm a Firefox user. :D

I considered going back but the "Download Youtube Video" app is just too good to give up.