We need an RP board.

OrangeDragon

RP board  

32 members have voted

1. 1. If we had an RP board would you use it?

• I would use it all the spankin' time!
    • I would use it occasionally.
    • I would never use it.
  2. 2. What would you RP if we had an RP board?

• FE, duh!
    • Other video games.
    • Book serieses.
    • Animes/mangas.
    • Movies.
    • Original stuff.
    • I wouldn't RP.
  3. 3. Would you like the RP board to have a place for character profiles?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • It doesn't matter to me.
    • I don't RP.

Site Content refers to the actual website, not the forums. Just saying.

Well there isnt a Suggestions For The Forums board, so this is the most relevant place.

Luigi Bros: You said you'd be FE or other video game characters. Made me wonder: did you mean "official" characters or characters you made up yourself? Or both?

No name at all: True, FE Planet has an RP section, but this site could benefit from one.

Edited by OrangeDragon

As long as people don't get too creepy about it.

Some people actually turn into their RP characters, such as "I AM JOHN MCCLOUD, SON OF FOX MCCLOUD AND KRYSTAL HIIMBRITISH, AND I AM A LEVEL 27 DWARF PALADIN"

As long as that doesn't happen, I'm all in for it :3.

Vote and discuss...

First of all, your post in borderline spam and leaves a lot to be desired. Please try putting a little more thought into topic starting posts in the future.

Second of all, there is not enough demand or RP play to justify the creation of a new board. If you want to RP, you could try Fire Emblem Planet. In fact, I would recommend it.

Edited by Shuuda

I really don't think we have enough roleplaying on this forum to justify the creation of a new forum.

Maybe if we had a place for it, there'd be more RPing?

Doubt it. SF doesnt seem to be filled with people wanting to seriously RP stuff. If so, there would have been an RP board here already. I for one, am against such an idea.

I really don't think we have enough roleplaying on this forum to justify the creation of a new forum.

Maybe if we had a place for it, there'd be more RPing?

Doubt it. SF doesnt seem to be filled with people wanting to seriously RP stuff. If so, there would have been an RP board here already. I for one, am against such an idea.

Agreed. Especially since FEP already has quite an established RP forum. Or rather, forums.

FE Planet is the place to go for RPing FE. We don't really need a section for that here, because that's not our strong point, nor do we intend to take over all forms of FE fandom. So yeah there's no reason for it. Stretching the forums over to broad an area will cause it's downfall.

Stretching the forums over to broad an area will cause it's downfall.

While this is completely untrue, I do agree with Josh. If you want to RP, FEP is the place you want to go.

It's not completely untrue. It's a bit of an exaggeration, but it does damage a forum to expand to cover too much, too fast, when there's already other places that do those same things well enough. However, I'm not going to argue. Just go to FEP for RP.

While this is completely untrue, I do agree with Josh. If you want to RP, FEP is the place you want to go.

It's not completely untrue. It's a bit of an exaggeration, but it does damage a forum to expand to cover too much, too fast, when there's already other places that do those same things well enough. However, I'm not going to argue. Just go to FEP for RP.

Considering you guys haven't really expanded other than the SD forum, I doubt you're trying to cover too much too fast.

Considering you guys haven't really expanded other than the SD forum, I doubt you're trying to cover too much too fast.

No, we're not, but if we were to take even half of the suggestions, we would be. I just saying, that is the reason why we aren't.

No, we're not, but if we were to take even half of the suggestions, we would be. I just saying, that is the reason why we aren't.

The reason should be not enough interest, not expansion.

I would actually use it quite a bit if we had an RP section although I don't think it would get enough use to be a whole board

maybe it could be a subsection in creative or something. there's a debates section in general FE and that doesn't get used too often but its still interesting to read.

LOL at there ever being an RP Board at Gamespot it wouldn't last a day.

Edited by I Like My Cake Iced