Scribblenauts came out yesterday

General Spoon

Whether I invest in something is a function of both my perceived quality of it and my laziness in acquiring it the intended way.

Longcat in Scribblenauts? Confirmed.

See also

Kraken

Cthulhu

Philosoraptor

LHC

Black Hole (results from using LHC, lol)

Nuke

Bomb Shelter (does NOT work :/)

Death (grim reaper lol)

Starite (doesn't work)

Maxwell (takes shit out of your hands and runs off like a prick)

Bomber (B2 ftw)

Rifle (sniper)

Sniper (person with above; on your side by default >:})

Heaven (God comes out!)

Hell (Satan comes out!)

Cave (Bear comes out!)

Dragon

Dragon (Weapon, lol)

Pogo Stick

and finally,

"Everything" <- Looks kinda like the black hole, hurf

Post note: This game is polytheistic, but jleemero isn't in it. jleemero is Jesus, btw

That's what's up.

Ugh I love this game.

Also, if anyone cares, I hacked an infinite ammo code.

Edit: Damn, I forgot the black hole has a limited sucking range.

I wonder if I could have used it to pull that one starite closer...eh, I just used a lasso.

Oh, by the way, my personal favorite way to get around is the jetpack, but the dang thing can only propel you up a limited distance before you must land to use it again (and it shorts out in water mad easy).

I remember using a "Hole" to drop a police officer out of the way so I could lasso a starite out of a museum...

I have half a mind to RE this game and get a dump of the names of all possible objects that can be spawned in the (U) version, but if the devs used a dictionary to store everything like I'm sure they did, they may not have stored the keys to check for collisions. Except there's a spelling suggestion system, so...

Edited by Xeld

Wings + Grappling Hook = happy me.

But fuck that level with the bee and the piranha and the flowers you had to get. I fucking hate that piranha so much.

Fly over the water and grab the flower with a rope, or pull it out with a fishing rod from afar. Then kill the piranha with a toaster.

But fuck that level with the bee and the piranha and the flowers you had to get. I fucking hate that piranha so much.

Fly over the water and grab the flower with a rope, or pull it out with a fishing rod from afar. Then kill the piranha with a toaster.

Oh I beat it and all. I just hate it.

I killed the bee with a raygun, grabbed the two non water flowers, and then distracted the piranha with a pig.

Oh I beat it and all. I just hate it.

I killed the bee with a raygun, grabbed the two non water flowers, and then distracted the piranha with a pig.

I fucking hate that level too. The controls in this game suck.

In the end, I summoned a Ninja to kill the bee. Got a spear and dived into the water to do battle with the Piranha and then used an airplane to get to the ledge because Jetpacks fucking suck.

Also, summoning "assault rifle" is different from just rifle (which is the same as "sniper rifle"). Pretty cool

Try summoning a bigfoot and then a camera. :awesome: