Favorite movie

Florete

What is your favorite movie? Mine is The Lion King.

Lion king= Great Disney movie

My favorite movie though would have to Be Bigger Longer and Uncut. It's so well done. So much characterization, great plotlines that converge in the end, and great musical numbers. It's like the perfect musical But a movie.

The Last Samurai and The Transformers: The Movie (old one, not the new crappy one).

Last Samurai changed the way I view life...

What the hell? It's fine if you prefer the old one, but the new is NOT anywhere NEAR crappy.

As a movie, yes it wasn't very crappy, but as Transformers it was beyond crappy.

I don't quite know what you mean by that...All I know is that I and many, many other people loved it.

Well see, if you don't look at it as a Transformers movie, then it's just mediocre. But looking at it as a Transformers movie...then it's not quite good.

And concerning the thing about people loving it, I don't think that's the best way to deduce the quality of something. But yeah, don't mind me.

As a movie, yes it wasn't very crappy, but as Transformers it was beyond crappy.

yeah, i get what ya mean. I don't agree, but I get what you mean. Opinions after all, I guess...

And concerning the thing about people loving it, I don't think that's the best way to deduce the quality of something. But yeah, don't mind me.

So, just because lots of people love it doesn't mean it's good? That makes no sense.

I disagree with you also. Why do you say it is rubbish as a Transformers movie?

I personally loved it, as Transformers, and as an action movie. It is my favourite film, next to that of Hot Fuzz, which is the best action/comedy film I have seen, ever.

Transformers,Iron Man,........damn it. theres some movie for kids that me and my sister love and will ALWAYS watch when it comes on but i cant remember it!

I thought I posted here (i ugess that's the post I lost because the school blocked the place)

anyways my favoirte is V for Vandetta. I have a sincere liking of government conspiracy movies, especially this one because it's main character uses knives

Unbreakable, Sixth Sense, pretty much any M. Night Shyamalan movie. I love the plot twists. I always end up watching his movies at least twice. I also like the spider-man films. Moreso the first one than the others though.

I heard from a source I know little about that MB got a worse rap than it deserved. I wouldn't know.

My favorite is Kung Fu Hustle, but I think Shaun of the Dead is a better movie.