If you can have three Pokemons in real life...

Randy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't watch/play pokemon anymore, not even like, really, but I used to. I still like a few pokemon from when I used to like it though.

Ninetales, Flareon, and... well it's a tie between Pikachu, Latias, and Beautifly. When I had Sapphire, I always made my Beautifly super powerful.

I actually have this Pikachu toy (for my little brothers now) that talks to you when you squeeze either of its hands. It sounds real cute!!! XD But if you neglect it for a while it'll start pestering you as if to say "Play with me! Play with me!" Like, it may start crying, or maybe act curious and say "Pi?" or sound bored. Luckily it has an on and off mode =D

Out of the pokemon types, fire is like my fav cause as you can see my first two choices are fire types.

EDIT: Okay change. My three are Ninetales, Flareon, and Dragonair.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Ditto (to copy me), Mewtwo (seriously... He can get me to places so fast and he'll fuck anyone up who fucks with me :D), and the rest o them suck for real life, so I guess I'll just use Mr. Mime to do chores around the house.

Male Ralts, Aerodactyl, and Porygon-Z.

I should probably provide reasoning.

Male Ralts: Cute little psychic baby who eventually turns into a strangely effeminate-looking ballet dancer. NO, say I! I find some strange stone and evolve it again as it turns into a kung-fu psychic master. Awesome.

Aerodactyl: Not only is it convenient for transportation, since it's so freaking fast anyway, but it provides protection, moreso than the other two. I mean, come on, some dick at school talking shit about you and BAM! Giant dinosaur with razor sharp teeth and wings land next to you and roars.

Porygon Z: Since its a cyber, artificial Pokemon, it could presumably travel through the internet wave. I would use this to put trolls and annoying people into explosive diarrhea attacks. Oh, and to transport answers to my S.A.T. directly into my skull.

Mew, Jigglypuff, and a Ninetails.

Mew because he's an overpowered cute kitty. Jigglypuff because I want to squeeze it to death. Ninetails because Ninetails are awesome.

Chimchar theoretically throws flaming crap at people.

That's one reason why he's stupid.

Also, Infernape's design is hideous. There have been several times where I actually called it "Infernrape" because it's such a bad name, too. :|

At least Blaziken is a kickass mofo who can literally KICK YOUR ASS ON FIRE. SHIT.

Infernape is just like "Holy shit, I look like I'm going to rape someone because I'm so ugly-looking."

Though I admit that Blaziken gives a womanly look, at least it doesn't look like it'll hump the first thing it sees whether it be human or Pokemon.

Besides. Torchic is a lot better than Chimchar.

Jinx's design was totally for lulz. I mean. Smoochum is kind of cute. .___.

And I actually never thought that Weepinbell looked like a condom, lol. It's hard to picture, actually.

Empoleon's got shit design, though, lol, since we're picking on Pokemon's designs now.

Yep. Always fun to make fun of Pokemon designs.

Weezing looks like it wants to die.

Dusclops looks like it is going to grope you.

Magmar is a butthead.

Dunsparce looks like a blow-job animal.

Sad thing is Bibarel does its ugly-ass pre-evolution no justice.

Bibarel just looks like it's contemplating how retarded he looks. And his face remains that way because he can't do anything about it.

Edited by irock708

Bidoof is far from the worst Pokemon. It's actually a very creative take on your usual Rattata replacements, and plus has two very unique skills, that, while he still isn't good enough for OU, still sets him apart from every other Pokemon out there.

That's true, but I mean.

Just even visually, which one of these is going to be the most inferior: Rattata/Raticate, Sentret/Furret, Zigzagoon/Linoone, or Bidoof/Bibarel?

First impressions are usually made by what we see. After all, sight is one of the most overrated senses, lulz.

When it comes to actual power, however, I will admit that I'm not quite sure who would be first/last. I'm thinking Rattata/Raticate might be the most powerful with Sentret/Furret being the least, but these are only guesses.

After all, sight is one of the most overrated senses, lulz.
Which is exactly why you should have thought before bashing Bidoof.

Bidoof certainly made a bigger impression than any of the other Pokemon you listed. Even Rattata's nostalgic value doesn't compare.

And then look at Bibarel's typing, Water/Normal, tricks and abilities, getting double effects from stat boosting abilities, and then being an excellent HM slave. Oh yeah, they gave him Super Fang now too. Bibarel is actually a very well thought out Pokemon for what his purpose is. He's something that's actually creative.