questioning Greil's intelligence

I'd assume Ragnell would be an s-rank sword if it wasn't only for Ike.

Looking through his profile in the tutorial chapter, he doesn't have an s-rank in swords. And it makes sense too, if he slashed the tendons in his sword arm, I don't think he'd be able to fight with a sword the size of ragnell easily.

He's not an idiot, and he's not senile. Besides, like Bianchi/Haruhi/Hikari/Namine said, it was necessary for him to die.

Edited by shadrach

I'd assume Ragnell would be an s-rank sword if it wasn't only for Ike.

Looking through his profile in the tutorial chapter, he doesn't have an s-rank in swords. And it makes sense too, if he slashed the tendons in his sword arm, I don't think he'd be able to fight with a sword the size of ragnell easily.

He's not an idiot, and he's not senile. Besides, like Bianchi/Haruhi/Hikari/Namine said, it was necessary for him to die.

Ragnell is statistically identical to Alondite, and

Alondite is a SS weapon in Radiant Dawn

, so... yeah. Greil couldn't use Ragnell even if he wanted to.

._.

I made that original topic as a joke, so it's hillarious to me that you're discussing something so pointless and trival.

*rolls on laughing floor*

Why not? Take a look at FFtF. What's there that isn't pointless and/or trivial?

the difference is that that was the original was a jokeish topic that was in a general forum.

you can never take anything from FFtF seriously to begin with.

that tends to happen often, MR. maybe you should try being serious so that the topics end up being jokeish

Greil wasn't stupid. He was stubborn. Once he gets into a fight no matter how hopeless, he ends it no matter who wins. That's my view of him. Most heroes(lol pun) usually are stubborn(coughNarutocough).

That's true alrigth haha