• Evayle
    • Marcus FE6
    • Zealot
    • Marcus FE7
    • Seth
    • Titania FE9
    • Sothe FE10

Marcus FE7. Marcus FE7! MARCUS FE7!!!!

Well, personality-wise. Also he has that wicked beard and purple hair.

EDIT: Also, the way he looks so stern is really badass.

Edited by Nightmare

• 3 weeks later...

Jeigan types serve there own purpose I certainly don't dislike them at all. FE6 HM you need Marcus or else you're not beating the first few Chapters, FE7 Marcus has the best resist of any Paladin. Jeigan himself was good early on to weaken characters for kills. While never really matching the endgame power of the other mounted units, Titania, Seth and Oifaye are at least near top tier in their respective games.

Also, Sothe is absolutely necessary to tank some of the bosses early on, because they do hit hard. If you've seen some of the videos of gameplay of those levels, you'll know what I'm talking about. So technically speaking, he really should count as a Jeigan archetype wise...

Get it right Percival, Seth, Titania and Sothe are not Jeigans, they are called Oifaye's or sometimes Cuan's because they have good stats, but I voted FE7 Marcus, because he IS a jeigan.

I disagree with this statement...fair amount of players I've known occasionally never use the term "Oifaye" because its not that well known compare to "Jeigan". Oifaye is not his own archetype neither Seth nor Titania are as well. Also, almost everybody in the second generation surpasses Oifaye stat-wise and in skills too. They're simply just Jeigan's with good growth stats-wise nothing more.

Cuan is most certainly more qualify of a Jeigan archetype, just because he's lacking "Oifaye's" critical and pursuit skills, and has no swords, so he's not as powerful as Oifaye.

Edited by Percival