• Cuan
    • Evayle
    • Marcus FE6
    • Zealot
    • Marcus FE7
    • Seth
    • Titania FE9
    • Sothe FE10

Nobody gives a flying damn about sub-archetypes. Are you a prepromote who the player starts the game/path off with? Congratulations. You're a Jeigan.

If you mean by character, Jeigan is a Veteran knight who plays a role of Marth's bodyguard in FE1 and the remake for the upcoming DS.

If not then, Jeigan's are archetypes obviously named after Jeigan. Who plays the role of a bodyguard in each series, usually consist of Paladins, tends to have atrocious stat-wise, and comes early for the first part of the game.

Edited by Percival

Nobody gives a flying damn about sub-archetypes. Are you a prepromote who the player starts the game/path off with? Congratulations. You're a Jeigan.

Exactly what I would have said. I rarely hear the term Oifaye and I have never heard the term Cuan.

I'd have to vote for the original Jeigan, Jeigan! Mainly because he started the archtype and was actually pretty cool, character wise. Shame about the horrible growths.

Imagine how strange it would be if in FE1DS they gave him better growths and made him as useful as Seth...

Which reminds me of something, I wonder what Jeigan's growth rate would be like? Probably that of FE6's Marcus considering Marcus is the only proper Jeigan archetype fit to his original counter-parts. Does anyone have a clue?

hey hey HEY! lets be friendly here! we don't want another Fox/Tashi war in here.

Come on I would pay to see something like that

I voted for Seth