2. 2. Least Important

• HP
    • Strength/Magic
    • Skill
    • Speed
    • Luck
    • Defense
    • Resistance

What do you think is the most important and least important stat? I think HP is the most important stat, because even if you have crappy Defense, you will survive a lot of attacks. I think the least important one is resistance because FE games usually don't have many magic using enemies.

Speed, because it helps you kill and live, though they are all important.

And resistance for your reason, though I truly think a physical user's magic is the least important, but I guess you didn't want that on there.

Speed, because it helps you kill and live, though they are all important.

And resistance for your reason, though I truly think a physical user's magic is the least important, but I guess you didn't want that on there.

Of course a physical user's magic is the least important, I left that out on purpose.

Offensive stats are most important if they're used properly in conjunction with all the other stats--worst has to be luck. The only thing it helps against is your own errors in letting high-crit enemies get too close without preparing and finding items, which a thief can do perfectly fine~

Offensive stats are most important if they're used properly in conjunction with all the other stats--worst has to be luck. The only thing it helps against is your own errors in letting high-crit enemies get too close without preparing and finding items, which a thief can do perfectly fine~

Doesn't luck do more than simply increase dodge? I thought it helped avoid and hit too.

I think all the stats rely on eachother to do well...

Most important I believe, is defense. Take hits, and live... While the least then would be speed, since you are easily able to take a good number of hits.

STR and SPD is all I care about in a unit. Doubling and not being doubled is everything in FE, of course this means nothing if MT is 0.

the least helpful is luck because it helps a little bit of everything but is not significant enough to make a difference.

Doesn't luck do more than simply increase dodge? I thought it helped avoid and hit too.

it affects hit, avoid, and critical avoid

I think all the stats rely on eachother to do well...

Most important I believe, is defense. Take hits, and live... While the least then would be speed, since you are easily able to take a good number of hits.

It's kinda funny how Speed and Defense are interchangeable. You can take a thousands hit that mean nothing or you can dodge 1,000 hits that will do a lot of damage. I agree Defense wins.

It's kinda funny how Speed and Defense are interchangeable. You can take a thousands hit that mean nothing or you can dodge 1,000 hits that will do a lot of damage. I agree Defense wins.

But defense doesn't mean much if you can't kill your opponent, which is why I like speed.

But defense doesn't mean much if you can't kill your opponent, which is why I like speed.

Yeah, but being able to not worry about dying feels much better than simply killed the enemy quicker. Plus it's cool to have one guy surrounded by a ton of enemies.

Yeah, but being able to not worry about dying feels much better than simply killed the enemy quicker. Plus it's cool to have one guy surrounded by a ton of enemies.

I don't want to get into a huge argument (even though the creation of this topic screams for it), but you also have to remember their will be other, more fragile units on the field, an being able to kill quickly can in itself be a lifesaver. I'm not saying defense is useless. I think every stat is important.

I don't want to get into a huge argument (even though the creation of this topic screams for it), but you also have to remember their will be other, more fragile units on the field, an being able to kill quickly can in itself be a lifesaver. I'm not saying defense is useless. I think every stat is important.

Argument? More like Debate. Anyway, I'm talking about a perspective from where you're this high defense unit alone fighting a horde of enemies.

Argument? More like Debate. Anyway, I'm talking about a perspective from where you're this high defense unit alone fighting a horde of enemies.

But that's just wasted experience....

In all the games? In any case, still, it's hardly anything to cry over. Don't put someone in danger of being hit--you can see, and make out, most battle outcomes before you initiate the battle.

Speed for most important because it helps to dodge and hit more

Luck for least important. It still is good to have, but if you're good in the other stats, you don't havet too much to worry about

Most important DEF/RES

You can have Speed and Avoid, but just Def can save you form RNG

Least important Luck

it just notice the power of luck on RD, on the others I didn't notice them...

(Aka Haar and Zirhak getting pwnd easy =\)