Game you put the most hours into?

PostPavilion

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, dude, Guitar Hero, totally. And Rock Band.

I can't believe I forgot to put those two games in there.

I once played four hours on Rock Band by myself. Hooray instrument-switching! And playing the same set of songs, but on different instruments each time! 8D

I once played four hours on Rock Band by myself. Hooray instrument-switching! And playing the same set of songs, but on different instruments each time! 8D

Played Guitar hero too long I keep messing up when i play rockband.

Fire emblem

Edited by Nagi

Fire emblem

I can play all the instruments on Rock Band, lulz. My best instruments are a tie between geetar (GH overdose) and drums (*can play drums irl*) 8D

Fire emblem

I can play all the instruments on Rock Band, lulz. My best instruments are a tie between geetar (GH overdose) and drums (*can play drums irl*) 8D

I can only play guitar/bass good, can't play drums or sing.

Fire emblem

Singing is piss easy in it man, just kinda moan/gargle into the mic.

Fire emblem

Singing is piss easy in it man, just kinda moan/gargle into the mic.

Sounds very interesting to do that in public. :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2

2. Golden Eye 64

3. Pokemon Sapphire

4. Fire Emblem

5. KOTOR

Why are all these people saying recent games. IT SHOWS YOUR YOUNG

>Implying any of these games are old.

Additionally, you know what else shows "your" young? Obvious grammar errors.

FFTA1: ~130 hours

FFTA2: 55 hours (only mentioned because I'm currently playing, and I haven't beaten it yet)

FE7: beaten this many many times... conservatively I'll say 120 hours.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: well over 300 hours.

FESD: If I had to guess, probably about 200, and 40-50% of that in the arena.

Halo 3: 2644 ranked/social matches, not counting all the time I played offline. 15 minutes per match would make 661 hours (and I still suck!)

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2? What!? When did I miss this release!?

Son, I played that shit in Europe last summer.

And when I say shit I do mean shit.

Edited by Fox

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2

2. Golden Eye 64

3. Pokemon Sapphire

4. Fire Emblem

5. KOTOR

Why are all these people saying recent games. IT SHOWS YOUR YOUNG

Young man, where are Super Mario Bros., Dragon Warrior and the Legend of Zelda on your list?

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2? What!? When did I miss this release!?

Son, I played that shit in Europe last summer.

And when I say shit I do mean shit.

Shit is actually more useful (farming) and more enjoyable (when thrown at other people) than FFTA2. It can also be grasped effectively as seen in Dragon Quest VII.

I bought FFTA2 last year to play on a trip, and am just now getting to it. It's been out for quite some time.

Forgot to mention I've played a metric assload of Melee. I could easily play for 5+ hours straight when I had either of my two friends who were decent competition over, and my brother used to play against me for the first couple years we owned it.

• 3 weeks later...

That I know the hours of for sure, Kingdom Hearts. The first one. Played through it about 5 times at least, with at least 60 hours each time. Over 100 hours for 1 or 2 of the playthroughs. So about... over 380 hours is that?

But from when I was younger I have countless hours on Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Star Fox 64, Ocarina of Time, Spyro the Dragon series, Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast), Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast), Super Smash Bros. 64 and probably many others. Any of those could easily beat Kingdom Hearts, but I don't know the amount of time spent on any of them for sure.

Edit: Oh yeah, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl both have about infinity hours played on them so far (don't know the real number). They could also easily have more hours than Kingdom Hearts.

I have a lot of hours in Animal Crossing (the Wii version, never played the others) and the Pokemon series. I also have a lot of hours in the rest of the old Sonic games other than what I mentioned previously, but Sonic 3 and Knuckles and the Adventure games by far have the most hours of all the Sonic games.

Edited by Ksemanr

Probably Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind and Fallout 3. Kinda hard not to sink 500 hours into them.

Oh, and the Pokemon games. Any one of them before the third generation I spent at least 250 hours on.