FERetro

Celice

Last time I made a thread was... a year or two ago, if memory serves. Eh, I haven't posted much publically for a while, so I figure why not start now :[

Note: I'm just going to pull random samples out for an intro post, so some of these are recent, and some, more than a few months old. I figure I'll post more as I get them done--but I'm not one to have these at finished quality. That'll wait for insertion time~ Also keep in mind that these are not meant to be exact replications of any form of art used within or for the games. Let alone, the hack itself isn't even going to have the cameos be the same age--so if one looks older, younger, different, it's for a reason.

DogaOswin-FINAL.png

Doga

FuryLouise-FINAL.png

Fury

IshtarLloyd-FINAL.png

Ishtar

CamusDenning-FINAL.png

Camus

VylonElbert-FINAL.png

Vylon

RifisLegault-FINAL.png

Rifis

JeiganMarcus.png

Teh Jeigan

MaricCanas-FINAL.png

Maric

DarrenEric-FINAL.png

Darren

DoriasHannah-FINAL.png

Dorias

I'll try to keep 'em coming. Lest I forget to bother again for a couple years or so :E

I think the yes/eyebrows may have been Marcus's. If you really want to know, I can go and check~

You don't have to. It doesn't matter. They're still really good.

Those look simple. Simply amazing. I could never do that. (Although I suck at spriting as a whole anyways... 8) )