Yeah, kick me out, why don't ya

deleted35362

YOU ALSO HAPPEN TO BE WRONG WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Where is this coming from? I've spoken to Jyosua outside of SF and he was coherent and in the middle of something that requires a brain. Not to mention his opinions on a certain couple of ninnies matches mine.

Perhaps I've set the bar a little low because of unwelcome past experiences, but...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the whole topic... I just wish I had seen that earlier XD this thing is hilarious...... Death is my buttsecks friend just ask him... ;)

yeah... pretty much... :awesome:

didju know he has 3 balls?? I know...

He used to have 5 until a freak leaf blower accident...

Edited by Pixels

YOU ALSO HAPPEN TO BE WRONG WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Where is this coming from? I've spoken to Jyosua outside of SF and he was coherent and in the middle of something that requires a brain. Not to mention his opinions on a certain couple of ninnies matches mine.

Perhaps I've set the bar a little low because of unwelcome past experiences, but...

The thing is, I'm booksmart. I'm very good at grasping and utilizing new concepts, and I'm a very analytical thinker. I have a very high IQ as well, an am a member of Mensa. However, when it comes to social things, I lack a few marbles there. However, that mostly applies online, probably because I avoid arguments like the plague in real life.

I happen to think he's an intelligent person.
Well, YOU of course...

Got it now?

And YES I'm male. wtf. What made you think I was female?

Edited by April

I happen to think he's an intelligent person.
Well, YOU of course...

Got it now?

The avatar you used to have. People see a female avatar and automatically assume "OH LOOK IT'S A WOMAN!"

This is actually pretty funny, everyone has always thought April was a girl, even after he changed his name to BONESTORM on FEU. That just afforded us the chance to call him boner. But people thought Revan was a girl too, so obviously they can not sense BLINDING MASCULINITY. Even though he kind of looks like a girl.

Hey Revan you look kind of like a girl.

This is actually pretty funny, everyone has always thought April was a girl, even after he changed his name to BONESTORM on FEU. That just afforded us the chance to call him boner. But people thought Revan was a girl too, so obviously they can not sense BLINDING MASCULINITY. Even though he kind of looks like a girl.

Hey Revan you look kind of like a girl.

He smells like one, too

Ambiguous username. I rarely pay attention to much so i assumed you were a chick. Also ypu pimped out a sprite character by the same name, i figured it was a self-portrait sort of thing.