FE5 0% growths

Mekkah

It's interesting how FE5 and FEDS are the only games that have recruitable characters in gaiden chapters, and for FEDS you're required to kill off most your army first, so FE5 is pretty unique in that respect.

Fe7 Jaffar too. :awesome:

You forget FE6 Douglas.

And the rest of the games are... those without gaidens.

Canas was also recruited from a gaiden.

Edit: Oh and karla as well.

Edited by Lancelot

To get back on topic, I decimated Ch7, and recruited Shiva. I let the boss + three cavaliers appear, killed the boss and stole two of the Rapiers with Lifis (using move again), and if I had paid attention to which Cavalier moved first to capture Lifis, I would have gotten a third. I also captured the Silver Sword and Killing Edge Myrmidons, so basically I will be able to provide my sword users with an adequate level of PCC offense for a while.

Speaking of which, I promoted Fergus, who now has 11 skl and thus 55% crit on his second hit. Shiva has exactly the same at the moment, I'm arena'ing a bit with him just to be able to afford some iron weapons. I'm contemplating going through the north to pick up the Lockpick and some other things, though it'd waste a lot of weapon uses. I don't have to worry about fatigue since pretty much everyone from the original manster cast is fatigued. Fergus in particular could use a rest, with 77 fatigue over his 32 hp.

24x shouldn't be THAT hard. It's pretty easy if you have loads of Warp/Rescue/Rewarp staves, some staff people to utilize them, Lara, and at least one overpowered unit that's capable of slaying everyone in the middle room. Sety should be able to do that job well, even with 0% growths. Safy, Sara, and Sleuf should be able to do warp your guys around with Lara's help, ensuring that everyone except Sety is exposed to a minimum number of battles.

24x would be a pain because almost everyone gets OHKO'd, and unlike in normal playthroughs I can't use M Up/Holy Water on 20 mag units to avoid silence and such.

EDIT: I beat 8x...but Lara ran out of Lockpick uses before I could get Leg Ring. I will shark that one in because fuck that. Promoted Othin, and distributed some stat boosters.

Edited by Mekkah