What Are You Wearing Right Now?

irock708

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I actually like being clothed. I'm a self-conscious retard 8D

(Plus my room is stupid and likes to intensify the weather outside. I.e. if it's cold outside, it'll be FREEZING in my room, so yah)

Well, I'm a wuss and I used to live in the Philippines (lol tropics), then I moved to California and lived there for some years, and now I live in Maryland where cold really means cold. I would have a love/hate relationship with Canada if I lived there.

You've gotta build up a resistance to cold some how :o! Make sure you run around in your undies this winter.

Lol, you trying to get her to catch pneumonia? x3

My own situation is like irock's - room amplifying the weather. And being in the UK where winter is starting to roll in... It's only just starting, and the nights (and most days) are already cold enough to force me to wear a jacket. It sucks, really. But, I do prefer this sort of weather to blazing hot days where even just laying down can cause you to sweat like crazy.

I thought you were a firm believer in the minimalist approach? I knew you didn't say that with much conviction :o!

Nonsense. It's just that it's Sunday, and minimalism is best suited for Mondays, Saturdays, and Fridays.

You've gotta build up a resistance to cold some how :o! Make sure you run around in your undies this winter.

My own situation is like irock's - room amplifying the weather. And being in the UK where winter is starting to roll in... It's only just starting, and the nights (and most days) are already cold enough to force me to wear a jacket. It sucks, really. But, I do prefer this sort of weather to blazing hot days where even just laying down can cause you to sweat like crazy.

I prefer the cold weather as well. I don't like sweating and I actually do like being bundled up and stuff. But I don't like it when it's too uncomfortably cold ;___; Hence the love/hate relationship bit about Canada, lol

I live in Colorado, the weather here is retarded, it snowed like 3 times already (last Sunday was FREEZING cold) my feet are usually victims of the cold, so socks are a savior, or when I sit on my bed using my laptop all cuddled up. :o

White shirt, shorts, boxers

I've been wearing the same clothes since Saturday...don't worry! I take showers! I just never go outside after practice so over the weekend I stay in the same clothes. :D

I prefer warm weather. [My] Asthma is really bad in cold weather, and I also hate freezing my nads/hands/feet off. I sweat everyday anyway, so I'd rather it be a range of 80-100 degrees rather than 45-65 degrees.

Edited by Ben Stein