• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

THE 'WHOREHOUSE OF HEL' IS THE MANLIEST SONG IN EXISTANCE

YOU INGRATES GREW FACIAL HAIR JUST BY READING IT

EVEN YOU AMELIA

....Do you really REALLY want me to spam Bad Apple!! ? >__>

If don't. Shut up.

Wait, how is Riviera related to Yggdra Union? Or is it even related at all?

Exact same producers. Atlus and Sting. So there are a lot of gameplay and design similarities.

If you're talking about story though, then Yggdra Union is a prequel to Riviera. Provided you get the canon ending from YU, that is.

I gave it to him. Give me credit!

Thanks, El Ray Leon

Hi Richter Lanford!

[spoiler=Riviera]YES!!! That means your Ein loved Fia the most as well. Like me. You can use Fanelia but it's not gonna kill her and you will then be left with only three item slots. But yeah, Fanelia WOULD make it easier but she's so easy that it's not necessary.

The only reason why I never used Fanelia is because I used to think that Fanelia somehow prevents you from getting an S-rank. My friend proved me wrong by S-ranking the last boss after using Fanelia. The reason why I made that incorrect assumption in the first place is because Fanelia always ends up killing almost every single other boss and therefore, it becomes impossible to get an S-rank since the battle ends with a Lv 0 attack. Against the last boss though, you can use Fanelia (she'll survive) and still finish off with Disaresta, getting that S-rank.

[spoiler=Second to Last Boss (lol, as if people who are facing this boss already know it's the second to last boss)]Yes, he can waste a turn to change his element. However, Atlus/Sting did not create any direct opposite for Lightning (which is why Lightning is the worst element in Yggdra Union). I THINK the Lightning form is weak to Fire, just like the Ice form and we all know how overpowered Cierra's Lv 3s are. If you don't like being frozen, then hit him with a Fire attack repeatedly until he gets some brains and changes to his Fire form (I hope you don't mind the Burn status as much). Then you could use Serene or whatever.

His drop item, while it looks good (Unblockable+Unavoidable), it's actually pretty useless since there's only one battle where it can be used and there's quite some slot competition in there.

[spoiler=Final Boss]I THINK she changes modes multiple times. It's been a long time since I last beat her. She doesn't have three forms like Hector does so keeping only one weapon of either Fire, Lightning, or Ice is good enough. And Einherjar since Fia's absence would make Rosier unnecessary. Unfortunately, no Fia also means no staff/book healing or Kiku-Ichimonji ownage. But hey, at least you have Cierra and her overpowered Calamity Flare. I highly doubt she counts as a flying enemy though. Her battle sprite doesn't look like she's flying and I don't think Ledah and Malice were bow-weak either.

Also, no point in highlighting spoiler names in black if it's already in a spoiler box

[spoiler=General]In other words, not having the Tentacle Rod isn't something to get too broken up over, considering that I could use the slots for better items, but not having Fia for the final battle really throws a monkey wrench into the works (and is a good reason for me to break down... Damn you Malice!!!)

WRT Fanelia: Yeah, the item slot conundrum is definitely something to consider.

WRT Hector: His Ice form is weak against Lightning. However, he (usually) tends to change to Dark after I give him enough of a beating.

WRT Seth-Rah: I guess not. Doesn't really make a difference to me. But I only brought that up since she looked to be flying in the PSP version. Either way, Armageddon is just nasty...

Edited by Ein Lanford

Forgetting I drafted him, I let him die on his joining chapter....that is, if he even got to join. (I also thought I ate penalties for recruiting characters with undrafted characters) *Headdesk*

...that was not an intelligent thing to do.

Hi Richter Lanford!

[spoiler=Riviera]

In other words, not having the Tentacle Rod isn't something to get too broken up over, considering that I could use the slots for better items, but not having Fia for the final battle really throws a monkey wrench into the works (and is a good reason for me to break down... Damn you Malice!!!)

Well, the Tentacle Rod is still proof that you S-ranked Hector. Fia is imo the most useful unit in the entire game (lolbias). Lack of staff/book healing is problematic but you still have Calamity Flare, which does huge damage to one form.

Actually, the healing isn't necessary. I just fought Seth-Rah right now just for fun with Ein/Serene/Fia and Rosier/Infinite Arc/Einherjar/Kiku-Ichimonji. I never used Infinite Arc and I only used Kiku-Ichimonji once. Ein died and Fia still managed to S-rank her with Cadenza. It's THAT easy to S-rank her.

WRT Fanelia: Yeah, the item slot conundrum is definitely something to consider.

Is it? You don't have Fia so everyone will be focused on attacking. You should be able to spare a fourth slot for Fanelia since it'll make the battle much easier.

WRT Hector: His Ice form is weak against Lightning. However, he (usually) tends to change to Dark after I give him enough of a beating.

Oops, my bad. I guess you'll have to keep weapons of all three elements then. I didn't even know he had a Dark form though.

WRT Seth-Rah: I guess not. Doesn't really make a difference to me. But I only brought that up since she looked to be flying in the PSP version. Either way, Armageddon is just nasty...

She looks flying in here too. Maybe I should check if she's arrow-weak or not.

Also, did you get to hear what she says during Armageddon? It's not the same "From dust to darkness", is it?

You never added me to MSN. =(

On the side, I'm doing great. In a happy mood, now that school started, and that I'm in a FE8 draft tourney.

You?

Oh, so it really IS soull1112 and not a mistake?

I'm doing good. Monster is turning out to be quite an awesome anime.

Edited by Proto

Oh, so it really IS soull1112 and not a mistake?

I'm doing good. Monster is turning out to be quite an awesome anime.

Nope. I'm sorry I didn't answer to that. But no, it's not a spelling mistake.

Monster? =0

(Is really hoping for a Ross/Kyle (or Forde) pick next time the draft whirls around t'face him)

Oh you go for them. I myself had the chance to go for Forde AND Kyle AT THE SAME TIME. But NOOOO, I had to go for Knoll and Marisa instead. Or I think it was DURACEL and Tana.

Nope. I'm sorry I didn't answer to that. But no, it's not a spelling mistake.

Okay, then you never responded to my IM

Monster? =0

A really cool anime.

Dracula is Alucard spelled backwards

8]

You're noticing this NOW???

lolCastlevania

lolyou