• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Glad you agree, Rhythm. <3

[spoiler=HP5 Sirius design. Mine's definitely more canon. Sword thrown in because I like them.]

2nibtbl.jpg

:awesome:

No. It was worse. The guys flew around turning into cloud things. Where the hell did they get that idea? Not the book, for sure.

It didn't bother me all that much. It was pretty random though.

Best part of HP5 was Sirius punching Lucius.

That's the only thing from the movies that I wish was in the books.

...That just reminded me of when Hermione punched Draco in the face. :awesome:

What's so funny about it?

Just because I read PoA 15 times because of gratuitous Sirius scenes doesn't mean...

okay. It's official. I like Sirius more than Seth. He's my biggest fictional crush ever.

Holy shit. Change your sig!

Wow, 5 anonymous people.

Edited by Rhythm

I've known Sirius far longer than I've known Seth, for one, and I had the loooooooongest crush on him, since 6th grade. No joke.

But all my Sirius art is ooooold. Like, years old. Besides the two quick sketches I did.

Takes a while for me to do another one.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

What's so funny about it?

Just because I read PoA 15 times because of gratuitous Sirius scenes doesn't mean...

okay. It's official. I like Sirius more than Seth. He's my biggest fictional crush ever.

Sirius Black, right?

Hi Lux. *leaves a Flonne plushie behind*

[spoiler=what I think Sirius should've looked like in HP3 based on book descriptions]

z4rxt.jpg

They did it all wrong.

Yes, they did it all wrong. I didn't imagine him to look so girly though. I imagined him to look like FE10 Nolan. Yes, with a beard.

After I finished FE10, I changed my mind about NaesalaxLeanne. You might too, when you finish it.

Oh no, NaesalaxLeanne makes perfect sense. Except their personalities are complete opposites and that Tibarn and Reyson would slaughter Naesala.

...I never knew the names of the directors. I just watched the movies and read the books. And the spin-offs.

Christopher Colombus directed the first two.

JustAsPlanned.jpg

lol

I am in agreement.

As am I.

You made Sirius bishie.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT! D:

I actually expected something like that from Luminescent Blade.

Yep don't know it anymore

At all

Indeed.

Yes, they did it all wrong. I didn't imagine him to look so girly though. I imagined him to look like FE10 Nolan. Yes, with a beard.

I went off the book descriptions big time on this one. And I can't draw beards, even sexy ones like Uther's. It'll take me forever to do Lloyds. GAH.

The book described him as having elbow-length, matted hair, but that's kinda hard to do in my art style, so I just made it messy. He's skinny (that was hard. I'm used to muscle-spamming), tall, and gaunt-looking. Also was described looking like a vampire, presumably because of the dark shadows under his eyes and shit. Pale as fuck.

I got Vincent Valentine from all that though.

*wanders around in a white robe while accompanied by four maidens who are similarly dressed, one with blue hair, another with blonde hair, and the other two with red hair*

...Yeah, I'm bored as hell.

Oh no, NaesalaxLeanne makes perfect sense. Except their personalities are complete opposites and that Tibarn and Reyson would slaughter Naesala.

Christopher Colombus directed the first two.

Well, apparently not.

Mkay.

LEAVE US HP FANS ALONE

Putting that on my profile page.

To sig or not to sig

Do it.

Biology mid term

fml

Bio is awesome!

[spoiler=Our teacher showed us this months ago]

Edited by Rhythm