That One Thread

Florete

Excuse me? Stick Ena and Gareth next to a unit, and watch as they get a plus ten power bonus. That's worth bringing him, IMO.

I don't give a damn.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

The first time you name changed to Alice, it lasted for one day. The second time you did it, it wasn't even there for a month. Which isn't much at all.

One day and one month was enough time to show you guys my insanity.

Okay fine.

/Miracle.

There.

Now I only have a 27% chance of living against your attacks.

Yay Trent!

/Sety

I thought the bonuses stacked...

Yeah, I know. What I meant is that the dragons' only job is to increase their allies' stats. I only use Nasir and Kurthnaga for combat.

They do. Not that I care enough to want him on my team...

True.

One day and one month was enough time to show you guys my insanity.

Oh, if you're talking about the insanity bit, that was for one year and three months.

Wow text editing. Wow.

Easy shit.

I just never bothered to try it.

Now coming up with new text.....

Yeah that'll be harder.

...You never bothered to try it until now?

They do. Not that I care enough to want him on my team...

Eh, if I had to pick between a guy who raises his teammates stats and an idiot Rogue who promotes waaaaaaaaaay too late, I'd go with Gareth anytime.

True.

Obviously, the only reason I use Nasir is because he negates the auras' annoying skill.

Obviously, the only reason I use Nasir is because he negates the auras' annoying skill.

You DO know you can take that Nihil off of him and stick it on someone more useful, right?

Edited by Amera

You DO know you can take that Nihil off of him and stick it on someone more useful, right?

Yes, I do. But I already had Volke, which means Sothe is not getting Baselard. So...

The first time you name changed to Alice, it lasted for one day. The second time you did it, it wasn't even there for a month. Which isn't much at all.

I was Amelia for longer than that :newyears:

Also how would one go about setting up a 'stream'? I'm intent on proving that I can be more interesting than your spriting while listing to annoying music.

(I apologise to anyone who does fun things other than that, I watched about 40 seconds of Astra's, decided that it's a horrible waste of my bandwidth and lumped you all into one category.)

Edited by Iced

Fail.

...how so?......maybe I can't be bothered to Google......

Yes, and even now I still sometimes think of you as female.

Dawwwwwwwwwww~ thanks LB.

Also how would one go about setting up a 'stream'? I'm intent on proving that I can be more interesting than your spriting while listing to annoying music.

You want to stream? I'll pass.

Watching Astra spriting with random music is win. And dat LumiFE.

...how so?......maybe I can't be bothered to Google......

"I can do this so much better than you and your annoying music and Diandra's tits! Now tell me how I get started!"

Speaking of, that's the exact reason you'll never capture the heterosexual male or lesbian groups.

2u4lgua.jpg

Fuck yes.

OY don't just end a conversation just like THAT!

Sorry, have to go to bed.

(I apologise to anyone who does fun things other than that, I watched about 40 seconds of Astra's, decided that it's a horrible waste of my bandwidth and lumped you all into one category.)

1) Google Manycam, go to Justin.tv, and set up your stream from there. Simple.

2) I stream video games, like Persona 4, Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem, and Halo/other FPS games. I think that would be considered entertaining, no? I do that "boring" spriting thing as well, which, I admit, is normally more fun for the person who is doing the spriting rather than for the person who is watching.

Eh, if I had to pick between a guy who raises his teammates stats and an idiot Rogue who promotes waaaaaaaaaay too late, I'd go with Gareth anytime.

To be honest, I replace Sothe with Nasir.

Watching Astra spriting with random music is win. And dat LumiFE.

How is it win?

"I can do this so much better than you and your annoying music and Diandra's tits! Now tell me how I get started!"

yeah, I could see how that would sound....sorry.

but that music.....URRRG

Why on Weyard are you thanking me for that?????

Why not?

Where did "why on Weyard" come from?

Sorry, have to go to bed.

1) Google Manycam, go to Justin.tv, and set up your stream from there. Simple.

2) I stream video games, like Persona 4, Tales of the Abyss, Fire Emblem, and Halo/other FPS games. I think that would be considered entertaining, no? I do that "boring" spriting thing as well, which, I admit, is normally more fun for the person who is doing the spriting rather than for the person who is watching.

Thanks.

You pass, Persona is awesome, and I'll admit I've had a lot of fun with 3 friends and Halo3, particularly our invention of "Mongoose Jousting".

Why not?

...You were thanking me because I sometimes think you're a female. I guess that's what you WANT me to think then, eh?

Golden Sun

Thanks.

You pass, Persona is awesome, and I'll admit I've had a lot of fun with 3 friends and Halo3, particularly our invention of "Mongoose Jousting".

He's referencing Golden Sun.

No problem.

You must tell me more about this "Mongoose Jousting" of yours.