• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well I'll be able to NOT feel bad about my senioritis in a few days. Just 5 more months of high school!

Edited by Pet Pikachu

At any rate, eclipse's speed run was on normal mode, right? Because I'm a bit suspicious of all the stuff I've heard about Pamela only being recruitable on hard mode, especially after reading that...

She said it was Normal, yeah. As for Pamela, I don't really know for sure because she can't be recruited in GBA. You can still fight her while she sleeps and get her Fortune card though.

EDIT: Oh yes! OH GOD YES!!!! I took Gulcasa the Broken down! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

YES!!! Gravity Chaos, eh? And from what I heard, Gulcasa is tougher in another encounter later in PSP.

She said it was Normal, yeah. As for Pamela, I don't really know for sure because she can't be recruited in GBA. You can still fight her while she sleeps and get her Fortune card though.

YES!!! Gravity Chaos, eh? And from what I heard, Gulcasa is tougher in another encounter later in PSP.

Hmmm... I, personally, doubt it.

Yes.

At the bold: :sweatdrop:

Also, Flone and Platinum Ornament get.

Hmmm... I, personally, doubt it.

You doubt that she can be recruited...?

You can try anyway.

Yes.

Perfect weapon against BF17 Gulcasa

At the bold: :sweatdrop:

Unfortunately, Gulcasa will have HIGH in those late encounters, which makes him immune to status.

Also, Flone and Platinum Ornament get.

YES, YOU'RE GOING TO RECRUIT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THIS GAME!!!

Also, did you get Aegina's Void All But Dark thingy?

You doubt that she can be recruited...?

You can try anyway.

Perfect weapon against BF17 Gulcasa

Unfortunately, Gulcasa will have HIGH in those late encounters, which makes him immune to status.

YES, YOU'RE GOING TO RECRUIT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN THIS GAME!!!

Also, did you get Aegina's Void All But Dark thingy?

I doubt the the thing about Pamela being recruitable on hard mode only is true, actually.

:awesome:

:(

:awesome::awesome:

I did - I stole it from her.

I doubt the the thing about Pamela being recruitable on hard mode only is true, actually.

Oh, okay. I heard something like that too though.

Third best usable card in the game iirc

:(

Don't worry, you'll get to use stuff like Bloody Claw by then.

And you will be able to see the true power of Shin Zantetsu

I did - I stole it from her.

Nice! That's another thing that can save you against Gulcasa.

Oh, okay. I heard something like that too though.

Hmmm...

Third best usable card in the game iirc

Don't worry, you'll get to use stuff like Bloody Claw by then.

Above all else, the problem with dealing with enemies with HIGH status is that they recover all their Morale at the beginning of their turn. Not helping is the fact that they start in Rage mode.

And you will be able to see the true power of Shin Zantetsu

Nice! That's another thing that can save you against Gulcasa.

True.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

HIGH enemies have to be beaten in two turns. The first one being with you on defense. Some cards, like Noon Sanctuary can deal a whole lot of morale damage in a single turn. The rest might be possible through a one-on-one battle, which is where Bloody Claw comes in. And the fact that they start on RAGE mode means you can equip Crimson Cloak or whatever and engage him. If you kill him before he Genocides (i.e. you abuse a nice skill), you can guarantee a 60% (64% on PSP) from Surviving Units.

Yeah, I think I spent everything. Low luck was a deliberate choice, as I think it fits her personality, and stat-wise it can be mostly mitigated with Thunder affinity gives both Avoid and Crit Evade. Her concrete durability grows pretty solidly, aside from a low HP.

Yeah, I was trying to go for like a mix of like Farina's high strength and defenses, higher speed (not quite Thany levels of excess though), with Fiora's luck defecit (which got exaggerated to Saul levels, though...)

I'm still not sure I'm satisfied, so I may do more rearranging... Thanks for the initial weigh in. I may put in a little more luck, or maybe just a higher HP buffer.

*ponders*

I kept thinking those were the 20/20 averages and wondering why they were so bad.

Then I saw it was 20/1.

lol, I know better than to put any stock in 20/20

But those would be

43.8	27	24.2	33.8	5.8	25	25
caps	23	25	28	30	23	26