That One Thread

Florete

growths and stuff. Because Levin gives her 25 STR growth.

She needs to fight!

Wait... 5STR? With who?! And is there a lover requirement?

I apologize in advance if this seems rude.

Let me introduce you to a wonderful site that has a lot of FE information. It is called serenesforest.net. There are links on the left side to each of the FE games. Like holy war. And in there, it tells you about the convos.

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/event.html

Scroll down and you'll find where Fee gets +5 str.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oh, right. I don't see how she even gets above him when her issues are worse. She has worse availability and isn't getting to 2HKO'ing or even doubling range any time soon.

She actually has a prayer of one day learning how to double. Soren not so much. That's why we did it. With the speed people have been going at recently, though, that may no longer be true. Like I said, it could perhaps need to change.

Let me introduce you to a wonderful site that has a lot of FE information. It is called serenesforest.net. There are links on the left side to each of the FE games. Like holy war. And in there, it tells you about the convos.

When I was playing FE4 for the first time I made you tell me everything and you did not sarcastically link me to SF.

:(.

I didn't factor in character conversation bonuses, because I didn't know that they gave stat bonuses aside from the Cuan-Fin one.

And I looked at growths and the best ones look like Arden and Jamka... ._.

She actually has a prayer of one day learning how to double. Soren not so much. That's why we did it. With the speed people have been going at recently, though, that may no longer be true. Like I said, it could perhaps need to change.

But isn't she costing you a little more than Soren for that? The three Paragons she would need to use to reach a reasonable level to double and 1RKO can be used on Jill, Brolan and Ike, respectively. Maybe even Shinon and Nephenee. But that's alright...nothing is preventing her from grabbing a Resolve sroll and using it. Soren can use it as well, but the problem is he could stay at Resolve level and get randomly critikilled.

Now here's a discussion I can take seriously.

And by more I mean the birds, bar Vika and Nealuchi. Maybe Volug.

Definitely Volug. Herons aside, he's the best Laguz in the game. And I don't mean "aside from Laguz Royals." In a tier setting, he is the best. Red Fox approves of these abs.

She's arguably the second best mage in the game (Between her, Soren, Calil, and Tormod. All the elemental mages) but that's still not saying much. Heck, Calil's probably better than her.

I think the Sage tier list is FE10 is Soren > Calill > Tormod > Ilyana > Bastian

I'd sooner put it at Tormod > Calill > Soren > Ilyana > Bastian > Pelleas. Tormod is just good enough in part 1, as Narga mentioned, and the others are just not good enough. I rank Calill higher than Soren because they're both pretty equally meh for the most part but Calill has better long term potential. Ilyana is just too slow, frail, and way underleveled by her return in part 3. Bastian is too little too late and Pelleas just sucks.

I helped more before he even joined. And he's basically a "oh i do everything else does just to be a respectable fella".

Oh, right. I don't see how she even gets above him when her issues are worse. She has worse availability and isn't getting to 2HKO'ing or even doubling range any time soon.

I personally don't agree with it since even optimistically, Calill comes out of 3-9 at level 10 at best. 11 levels in two chapters is far beyond her.

I wanna put Calil higher than Soren if you've got transfer data factored in, which gives her an A in all three weapon types for magic, making her much more useful than Mr. wind magic only.

Weapon ranks in FE10 are a joke. Especially when you consider that you'd end up using Fire forges or Elfire 90% of the time, both of which Soren has a high enough rank to use.

Edited by Anouleth

I didn't factor in character conversation bonuses, because I didn't know that they gave stat bonuses aside from the Cuan-Fin one.

And I looked at growths and the best ones look like Arden and Jamka... ._.

Arden is asking for headaches in part 1, so don't bother.

Jamka gives you Continue only (well, and charge). Levin also gives you critical. And trust me, str ring + hero lance = dead enemy for any father for a while. When that's no longer true, you'll get the +5 str convo with Levin.

Noishe gives you critical and charge. Continue is useless when using the hero lance, so Noishe gives you critical + charge and jamka gives you charge. Your pick.

As for Calill, trust me soul it doesn't take that much to get her to cap. I had paragon in 3-9 on her, of course, since it's not like I'd be using anyone but Marcia or Calill from that lot after 3-9 ends anyway. Then I had it in one more chapter. Just one. And if you are going at the pace that makes Calill actually good, you won't have problems with exp for your other guys anyway.

I wanna put Calil higher than Soren if you've got transfer data factored in, which gives her an A in all three weapon types for magic, making her much more useful than Mr. wind magic only.

I don't think weapons levels are having much impact either way...

What.

Weapon ranks won't make her better. It just allows her to use stronger weapons that aren't even available until later on. Nothing's stopping them from forging, you know. :)

I helped more before he even joined. And he's basically a "oh i do everything else does just to be a respectable fella".

And you're basically a "oh i do everything because i want to be as great as Hika and Nightmare and all my other sempais whose approval i desperately crave"

No, I reiterate: Shut up, Soul.

As for Calill, trust me soul it doesn't take that much to get her to cap. I had paragon in 3-9 on her, of course, since it's not like I'd be using anyone but Marcia or Calill from that lot after 3-9 ends anyway. Then I had it in one more chapter. Just one. And if you are going at the pace that makes Calill actually good, you won't have problems with exp for your other guys anyway.

Would that be a slow pace? I think we somewhat slow ourselves down with that unless someone is weakening kills for her at 3-9. Unless you use another method? Then again, the only person I ever trained from the CRK's is Danved. I only trained Makalov & Marcia once in my first HM run, and Callil in my first run.

And you're basically a "oh i do everything because i want to be as great as Hika and Nightmare and all my other sempais whose approval i desperately crave"

No, I reiterate: Shut up, Soul.

lol

Your lack of good base to back that up (as always) will one day make me die of laughter. :awesome:

Would that be a slow pace? I think we somewhat slow ourselves down with that unless someone is weakening kills for her at 3-9. Unless you use another method? Then again, the only person I ever trained from the CRK's is Danved. I only trained Makalov & Marcia once in my first HM run, and Callil in my first run.

Basically, instead of pulling turncounts of 2 to 6 in various chapters, try 8 or so. At that level, Calill > Soren. With the lower numbers? Well, frankly they both stink. At least Calill can meteor the 2-E boss so that Elincia can KO (she can do it more reliably than Haar since he can miss and even if he doesn't he can actually be crit-blicked).

Now here's a discussion I can take seriously.

Definitely Volug. Herons aside, he's the best Laguz in the game. And I don't mean "aside from Laguz Royals." In a tier setting, he is the best. Red Fox approves of these abs.

I'd sooner put it at Tormod > Calill > Soren > Ilyana > Bastian > Pelleas. Tormod is just good enough in part 1, as Narga mentioned, and the others are just not good enough. I rank Calill higher than Soren because they're both pretty equally meh for the most part but Calill has better long term potential. Ilyana is just too slow, frail, and way underleveled by her return in part 3. Bastian is too little too late and Pelleas just sucks.

I agree Volug is the best Laguz in game, but is it only his abs making you say, "aside from royals". I'm sure Tibarn is better than him.

I didn't even acknowledge Pelleas, lol. Isn't Tormod's problem availability though? He good in Part 1, bur in Part 4 he's so behind, he's nearly useless (not Bastian or Pelleas useless though).

I agree Volug is the best Laguz in game, but is it only his abs making you say, "aside from royals". I'm sure Tibarn is better than him.

I didn't even acknowledge Pelleas, lol. Isn't Tormod's problem availability though? He good in Part 1, bur in Part 4 he's so behind, he's nearly useless (not Bastian or Pelleas useless though).

Tormod is good in Part 1. Problem is that the other sages are never good.

Edited by Anouleth