That One Thread

Florete

Why is she able to attack him? She takes her full move each turn. Stand him just outside of that range. When she moves in, walk up to her and talk to her. In a draft with few units you'll probably need to use them all there to make this work, but in a normal game you just sorta keep 4 guys around that area to make this work and the rest can go west.

Problem are the Wyerns. There's like to rows of them blocking my way to Altenna while I have no one to take them out since their busy with the Generals.

Then use the motherfucking Iron Lance for WTA and church to heal. Switch between him and Oifey.

Ofaiye was busy with Blume dammit. Using Iron lance doesn't make much of a difference either, since it still weighs him down. =/

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Dude

Arena

Round one With MisTORTIN

FULL HP

MY GOD.

Dude.

What part of "He was blocking a chokepoint to prevent others from dying" don't you understand? Freege also got pulverized.

Too late now. Time to focus on Altenna.

Yep. It's as if they're recommending me to do something I've lon since passed. :awesome:

On laguz and RD: I dunno why, really, but I think that Olivi Grass was the only good thing for them to come out of RD... Other than that, laguz got shafted hard, in my humble opinion.

EDIT: Well, being able to revert whenever is nice, but it still doesn't come close to making up for the hits they took in the transition from PoR to RD...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Don't you lose out on the dracoshield by killing Ludveck on Enemy Phase though? In addition, wouldn't the priest next to him heal him on enemy phase? I know that Ludveck moves before everyone else on the bottom layer but I don't know about the Priest.

Looking at dondon's video, some things I notice:

-Probably not possible to use Haar+Elincia to kill Ludveck - both of them need Leanne's help to reach Haar and Leanne can only Vigor one person other than Heather.

-Ludveck is at bottom bio and Calill at best bio on turn 3, so she can pull off Meteor with 99 display hit. However, Haar himself has 93 hit with Hammer and would probably have more in a 'natural' playthrough where he may have procced a point of skill or luck, so he has a reasonable chance of 1-rounding on his own.

Haar can still be critblicked, considering how Haar can't OHKO ever and thus takes a counter even if you do it on player phase. Even if Ludveck is at worst bio, that doesn't change the probability by all that much.

I'm not sure the draco ever actually saves turns, btw.

Problem are the Wyerns. There's like to rows of them blocking my way to Altenna while I have no one to take them out since their busy with the Generals.

Generals shouldn't come at you for a bit. You can focus all of your units on Altenna and friends. Maybe have Celice over there on a tree to distract them. Or some other unit. You don't need all of them over there. Yuria on a tree with resire and Celice's 2 star support. Try it.

Because you got autobail LEVIN for gen 1.

WITH a dancer that comes along.

Actually, Sigurd did most of the job. 8[

I also had Cuan & Ethlin, among good units.

For 2nd Gen, I still have great units.

It's not that I suck at it, I just don't know it very well, since it's my first time getting passed 1rst Gen. I just missed Leen.

On laguz and RD: I dunno why, really, but I think that Olivi Grass was the only good thing for them to come out of RD... Other than that, laguz got shafted hard, in my humble opinion.

Yeah, the royals are nice though.

But Laguz aren't great except Volug + Royals. Even Volug in part 1 is hit by stupid Wildheart.

Dude.

What part of "He was blocking a chokepoint to prevent others from dying" don't you understand? Freege also got pulverized.

Yep. It's as if they're recommending me to do something I've lon since passed. :awesome:

You could go back. If you have a save. Really, not having lynn is going to destroy you.

Generals shouldn't come at you for a bit. You can focus all of your units on Altenna and friends. Maybe have Celice over there on a tree to distract them. Or some other unit. You don't need all of them over there. Yuria on a tree with resire and Celice's 2 star support. Try it.

2 star? Doesn't everyone do the three star glitch? It's a lot more helpful from what I've heard.

I would think that with the limited units you use, they'd be leveled a lot higher.

Just DON'T tell me Celice ain't promoted by now. I swear that if I can abuse the fuck outta Lakche and still get Cellie promoted by C9, there's no way you can't.

FE4 draft's vile mistress: Levin and Sylvia. Excellent Gen 1. See Soul's example for Gen 2.

Really though, the best draft for that is either Ethlin and Ayra, or Ayra and Aideen. Hell, ClaudexAideen could be good fro that draft since Reserve and Rescue for Chapter 6 = :awesome:. Downside is the really only good thing for Lester is a Pursuit Ring since they have no natural skills.

@Astra :newyears:

If you're wondering about those conversations, REMAKE A GOGO BABY. AKA me adding lots of bonuses. And you finally get money in this game.

Yeah, the royals are nice though.

But Laguz aren't great except Volug + Royals. Even Volug in part 1 is hit by stupid Wildheart.

I'd add the hawks and Skrimir to that. But other than that, meh.

EDIT: Well, being able to revert whenever is nice, but it still doesn't come close to making up for the hits they took in the transition from PoR to RD...

What are these "hits," may I ask?

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

You could go back. If you have a save. Really, not having lynn is going to destroy you.

Not really. I'll just miss on Trollsety!Corple. The absence of refreshers never hurt me.

Just DON'T tell me Celice ain't promoted by now. I swear that if I can abuse the fuck outta Lakche and still get Cellie promoted by C9, there's no way you can't.

Dude, he promoted at the start of the last chapter. 8[

2 star? Doesn't everyone do the three star glitch? It's a lot more helpful from what I've heard.

Yeah, I meant +20 since I knew he gives 20 and kinda temporarily forgot about how 1 star gives nothing.