• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Riiight. That totally makes it not flaming. :blink:

What? dondon does it when he needs to reiterate the same thing to people over and over and over again. This was one of those cases.

Isn't it trolling to just go around stating the same opinion only to deny others' lectures with indestructable, personal bias?

Edited by Soul

The only thing I could even stand a chance to play a real console emulator on would be my mac, and I don't know much about PS2 Emulators, but I doubt they even make one for the Mac.

Oh, right, right, I don't think they have pcsx2 for the mac. But if you ever get a windows computer, play it. The emulation process is more complicated than normal emulation such as DS games or old console games, and if you're computer's slow the fps may drop in some image heavy moments, but in the end, again, it's totally, totally worth it <3

lux i keep confusing you with soluna >:

... Because I'm telling people to play p4 or..?

I'm your mom. *Smacks*

im sorry mom, i totally meant that creep narga

... Oh, /that/ kind of confusion! That makes it less creepy. That's because our avies are from the same comic.

... Naoto, I'm sorry, but you look so cute without your hat.

cool

...the hell are you talking about?

Everyday is great a..a...Ju-:sob:

How much of what you're quoting do you honestly understand, or did you just find it funny?

Well I can't blame you if you did--I saw these comics long before I actually began p4, and I found it funny. It's just a whole lot funnier once you really understand how accurate hiimdaisy is.

How much of what you're quoting do you honestly understand, or did you just find it funny?

Well I can't blame you if you did--I saw these comics long before I actually began p4, and I found it funny. It's just a whole lot funnier once you really understand how accurate hiimdaisy is.

TRIAL OF THE DRAGON D:<

Let me quote something I don't think hiimdaisy did.

Chie kicks Yosuke in the balls for breaking her DVD.

Yosuke: C-Critical hit to the nads..!

Yeah, I saw that part in a video.

HE'S IN THE BATHHOUSE.

Let me quote something I don't think hiimdaisy did.

Chie kicks Yosuke in the balls for breaking her DVD.

Yosuke: C-Critical hit to the nads..!

Chie, huh? Don't break her martial arts DVDs or you'll pay!

Arch was reading the thread because I linked him to your event fail on Skype, Psych.

Why is it still not working then?

14 errors encountered:

FE5 CH1 Events.txt: File EAstdlib.event not found: #include EAstdlib.event

Code match for EventPointerTable(0x06,Pointers) not found: EventPointerTable(0x06,Pointers)

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT Empty

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x01 EliwoodLord 0x00 Level(1,Ally,False) [6,19] [6,19] [ironSword,LightSword] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x37 SwordmasterF 0x01 Level(12,Ally,False) [7,18] [7,18] [ironBlade,ManiKatti,DoorKey] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x1A Cavalier 0x01 Level(8,Ally,False) [5,19] [5,19] [ironLance,AxeBuster] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x08 Fighter 0x01 Level(1,Ally,False) [5,18] [5,18] [ironAxe] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x09 Fighter 0x01 Level(2,Ally,False) [6,18] [6,18] [ironAxe] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x33 Brigand 0x01 Level(3,Ally,False) [2,5] [4,8] [steelAxe] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x0E ArcherF 0x01 Level(1,Ally,False) [3,6] [5,10] [ironBow,DoorKey] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for UNIT not found: UNIT 0x05 Warrior 0x01 Level(6,Ally,False) [3,5] [5,9] [Hammer,HandAxe] [00,00,00,00]

Code match for CauseGameOverIfLordDies not found: CauseGameOverIfLordDies