• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I suppose I can humour the guys. Here is the female counterpart, same artist:

Fire_Emblem_Faves___Females_by_Meibatsu.jpg

Who is the second girl from the left? I'm half tempted to say "Celica" but...

Indeed it does.

Your name also makes me hungry. Just like that other name you had...but that one made me thirsty.

Not at all. If you don't like that one, then how about "Serenes Forest: Slime Mold edition"?

Slime molds aren't actually green, but w/e

I remember when I was a kid, I would buy slimy stuff and then I would wish that I could actually eat the slime because it looked delicious to me at the time.

Ehhh, I don't even see him use it at all. It's either Inzaghi using it or a random Bandit doing so to cut my use of it short, which I find hilarious.

Oh, lol. It's funny when Ortega uses it though, when he's standing on a Fort while you're not.

Good. Because knocking the God of War's Geo defense to zero percent should help massively. And Baldus's LUK sucks, which means Fortune should do some good on him.

Yup, eclipse recommended me to do just that. There's still another card I'll need though.

EDIT: Is it just me, or do magicians seem to get good charges/counters more often than not?

Heavy Charges/Counters are dependent on TEC iirc, so that might have something to do with it.

EDIT 2: You gotta admit... The Fanelia, awesome as it is, was pretty much useless in the GBA version since you get it on the very last true battlefield. At least the PSP version actually gives players an excuse to use Fanelia.

GBA Fanelia was completely worthless. It doesn't help you against the only enemy that you can use it on. Even Riviera's Tentacle Rod was better than this.

But yeah, it should help against Malice in the PSP version.

I remember when I was a kid, I would buy slimy stuff and then I would wish that I could actually eat the slime because it looked delicious to me at the time.

That's funny, I used think that stuff looked pretty tasty too.

Oh, lol. It's funny when Ortega uses it though, when he's standing on a Fort while you're not.

Yup, eclipse recommended me to do just that. There's still another card I'll need though.

Heavy Charges/Counters are dependent on TEC iirc, so that might have something to do with it.

GBA Fanelia was completely worthless. It doesn't help you against the only enemy that you can use it on. Even Riviera's Tentacle Rod was better than this.

But yeah, it should help against Malice in the PSP version.

Lol indeed.

Hmmm....

Well, they're not really heavy charges/counters, but a lot of the time I lose as much units, if not more than they tend to lose. Combine that with rods being > swords, lances and axes and... >_<

Indeed.

Also, what do you think of a card tier list? 'Course, Gravity Chaos is a likely God Tier candidate. And Genocide, Reincarnation, Angelic Thunder, and Judgement Zero get the Overpowered Enemy Card Tier.