• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

True. And his equipment tends to raise him up one big star in ATK.

Steal takes care of that.

Hmm... Can't Roswell escape early anyway? Or is warp movement incapable of moving through enemy-occupied spaces?

You never saw Warp movement, have you? It's like normal movement, except he disappears in every odd-numbered step. This means he MUST walk an even number of squares every night. The disappearing effect allows him to go through enemies and even through non-existent tiles that are outside the map! But he can't skip two squares at once which means he can't go through the enemies in BF18 unless they move first.

Also, I consider brute force in BF13 nigh impossible in the PSP version. Not that I even have any reason to try, seeing as that makes me miss out on the alternate Lennessey Mountain battlefields...

Don't you miss out on Mistel or something like that?

Steal takes care of that.

True.

You never saw Warp movement, have you? It's like normal movement, except he disappears in every odd-numbered step. This means he MUST walk an even number of squares every night. The disappearing effect allows him to go through enemies and even through non-existent tiles that are outside the map! But he can't skip two squares at once which means he can't go through the enemies in BF18 unless they move first.

I actually used it to get the Dragon Killer card. Though in the case of the BF 18 enemies, the center Knight must move before you can Warp out.

Don't you miss out on Mistel or something like that?

And there's the rub. Not to mention the 8 soldier system makes it even harder to finish fast.

Also, Mr. Broken Revival Card. Even cursed, he still wins. And Milanor doesn't have the TEC to steal Broken Gauge Filling Equipment. Again.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

That joke was already done, gIO. Try and keep up.

Saku, do you know which career you'll be heading into after college? A lot of people like to make fun of us history majors for pursuing a "useless" degree.

I'm planning on becoming a teacher. :3

True.

Or Item Break, if you want that extra 10% damage.

I actually used it to get the Dragon Killer card. Though in the case of the BF 18 enemies, the center Knight must move before you can Warp out.

First playthrough, makes sense. Now that I know about the Snipe Glass, I'd rather get that instead of Dragon Killer.

As for BF18, I don't really know how many enemies moved in Flint's run, but he managed to get Roswell to leave early.

And there's the rub. Not to mention the 8 soldier system makes it even harder to finish fast.

GBA has 6 soldiers~

Also, Mr. Broken Revival Card. Even cursed, he still wins. And Milanor doesn't have the TEC to steal Broken Gauge Filling Equipment. Again.

If you're talkin bout 18, then yeah, he was designed to be nearly impossible to beat. I can't remember if I ever stole the Etherion or not. In any case, Milanor needs more TEC.

Or Item Break, if you want that extra 10% damage.

That works as well.

First playthrough, makes sense. Now that I know about the Snipe Glass, I'd rather get that instead of Dragon Killer.

As for BF18, I don't really know how many enemies moved in Flint's run, but he managed to get Roswell to leave early.

Why?

Then he must've gotten the center Knight to break formation.

GBA has 6 soldiers~

I know, but I have the PSP version.

If you're talkin bout 18, then yeah, he was designed to be nearly impossible to beat. I can't remember if I ever stole the Etherion or not. In any case, Milanor needs more TEC.

Mr. Broken Revival Card has 4 GEN. However, he loses his immunity to status ailments after using Reincarnation.

That works as well.

What are the odds that Russell would be able to beat him without one of those win cards?

Why?

idk about PSP, but the Gulcasa encounters near endgame are a complete joke. It's not worth powering up Dragon Killer just to guarantee victory in a very tiny number of battles. Although Snipe Glass lasts for a much shorter time, it doesn't require any "powering up" to be usable and it can help you against pretty much all enemies.

Speaking of which, I think Snipe Glass may have been a possible choice for Russell to kill Baldus. Item Break nullifies his terrain bonus anyways...

Then he must've gotten the center Knight to break formation.

Most likely, yeah.

I know, but I have the PSP version.

Indeed. And each surviving unit counts as 8% instead of 10%.

Mr. Broken Revival Card has 4 GEN. However, he loses his immunity to status ailments after using Reincarnation.

Wait, wait, wait, what? He loses his status immunity after using Reincarnation?????

What are the odds that Russell would be able to beat him without one of those win cards?

I hate to say it, but near zero percent?

idk about PSP, but the Gulcasa encounters near endgame are a complete joke. It's not worth powering up Dragon Killer just to guarantee victory in a very tiny number of battles. Although Snipe Glass lasts for a much shorter time, it doesn't require any "powering up" to be usable and it can help you against pretty much all enemies.

Speaking of which, I think Snipe Glass may have been a possible choice for Russell to kill Baldus. Item Break nullifies his terrain bonus anyways...

I see.

Most likely, yeah.

That Knight occupies a square that's two spaces away from the exit.

Indeed. And each surviving unit counts as 8% instead of 10%.

Indeed.

Wait, wait, wait, what? He loses his status immunity after using Reincarnation?????

His characteristics change to those of the class he changes to.